Cam Newton vs Kevin Benjamin ()

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Whatever the feud is and whatever you think of Cam, he's a hell of a lot more accomplished football player than Kelvin Benjamin. It's entirely possible Kelvin plays his way out of the NFL in a couple years, and Cam will still be making 20 million a year and occasionally winning the NFC south.

Reactions: C42

C42

Reaction score
Cam is too thin skinned. Crap like this should have been laughed off or just ignored.
Thin skinned? I see it opposite man. Cam went up and wanted to talk it over and the guy wouldn’t even shake his hand. Kelvin comes off as the bad guy to me in this.

Can talk about the man to the press but won’t say anything in person to his face. Weak.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Thin skinned? I see it opposite man. Cam went up and wanted to talk it over and the guy wouldn’t even shake his hand. Kelvin comes off as the bad guy to me in this.

Can talk about the man to the press but won’t say anything in person to his face. Weak.

Why should Cam even care? It is a former teammate talking smack. He should let it go. Now he looks like an immature fool bringing more attention to the situation.

C42

Reaction score
Why should Cam even care? It is a former teammate talking smack. He should let it go. Now he looks like an immature fool bringing more attention to the situation.
Everyone, me and you included, would care if someone was going to the media and making them look bad. Why even bring it up to the media in the first place? He actually went up in a friendly manner to Kelvin and tried to chat at first but the guy wouldn’t even shake his hand.

C42

Reaction score
To make things clear, this WASN’T a confrontation, until Kelvin didn’t shake the man’s hand.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Everything Kelvin said about Cam is correct. This is similar to Sanders crying over Romo's comment.

Don't want this kind of criticism? Play better. Accuracy is terrible and it has never mattered who was put around him. He's erratic with the football.

Going to suck when Cam is part of ESPN or NFL Network, going to caus a lot of drama.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
They were more than teammates. They were pretty tight. Like Romonand witten. If somebody I’m cool and tight with off the field comes out of left field insulting my knowledge intelligence and capabilities on the game we play together I’d feel some way too and want to talk it out. Can did nothin wrong or inappropriate there

mattjames2010

Reaction score
They were more than teammates. They were pretty tight. Like Romonand witten. If somebody I’m cool and tight with off the field comes out of left field insulting my knowledge intelligence and capabilities on the game we play together I’d feel some way too and want to talk it out. Can did nothin wrong or inappropriate there

Neither did Kelvin. Truth hurts sometimes and Cam has proven over his career his ego is fragile.

JustChip

Reaction score
Is it just me, but could anybody hear or understand what was being said (other than the ef-it from Cam at the end)?

DFWJC

Reaction score
This ain't over ........:lmao:

I'm sure Benjamin loved getting the 1st TD catch against his old team in this week's Buffalo/Carolina game.

I do agree with Benjamin's coach when he said it wasn't very professional for him to bash his old QB like that. It was totally unnecessary.
Maybe he was frustrated, but as recall, Steve Smith managed to have plenty of success with Newton at the helm.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm baffled. Looks like Kelvin was putting some nice numbers in Carolina when he was healthy.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm sure Benjamin loved getting the 1st TD catch against his old team in this week's Buffalo/Carolina game.

I do agree with Benjamin's coach when he said it wasn't very professional for him to bash his old QB like that. It was totally unnecessary.
Maybe he was frustrated, but as recall, Steve Smith managed to have plenty of success with Newton at the helm.

I forgot what I was watching, a Football Life? But the seemed to insinuate that Smith no longer being with the team had to do with Newton.