Video: Camera At Cowboys Practice Catches Video Of Gerald McCoy’s Season-Ending Quad Rupture

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did not look like much, but then again many injuries are that way.
I still question why gamble on a weekend tendon if found during his physical. But then again that is Jerry.

Jerry gambled on everything in signing players, except he was conservative and stubborn on keeping Garrett. A 10 year failed gamble.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

That is what it looks like when you play with a pre-existing injury and re-injure it. Great signing for another unavailable player on defense by Jerry Dumbo GM Jones. Jerry loves the unreliable (players with off the field issues) and the unavailable (pre-existing injured players) on defense because he got them cheap value or at a good price. Since 1995, that personnel strategy has not worked but Jerry will keep doing the same thing over and over again getting the same results but looking for different results.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I still question why gamble on a weekend tendon if found during his physical. But then again that is Jerry.

Jerry gambled on everything in signing players, except he was conservative and stubborn on keeping Garrett. A 10 year failed gamble.
THAT was the problem. He should have only been practicing over the week end. His quad tendon wasn't designed to practice on Monday.:)

cern

Reaction score
It looked to me like he was accidentally shot by Claudine Longet.

(For those old school SNL fans...)
he wasn't on the toilet seat. she learned how to safely handle the pistol after the accident with spider.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Yep...…...And although I love the Lamb pick and it was the right one, we still go into the draft next year needing 3 out of 4 dlineman for the future.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Crazy. It tore when the other guy touched him. Was torn before he hit the ground. Just got off balance. Went down so easy. He knew it when he hit the ground.
Reminds me of a McNabb injury in Philly stepping out of bounds & pointing finger at the closest Cowboys player as if to say he was pushed when nobody was near him. :rolleyes:

Jstopper

Reaction score
That is what it looks like when you play with a pre-existing injury and re-injure it. Great signing for another unavailable player on defense by Jerry Dumbo GM Jones. Jerry loves the unreliable (players with off the field issues) and the unavailable (pre-existing injured players) on defense because he got them cheap value or at a good price. Since 1995, that personnel strategy has not worked but Jerry will keep doing the same thing over and over again getting the same results but looking for different results.

you sound stupid dude, give it a rest

Jstopper

Reaction score
Like we didn’t draft a 3T back to back years lmao. McCoy was a smart vet signing who had an unfortunate injury the FO was smart enough to be on top of. No blame on the FO here at all lol it’s not like they signed him then rested. They literally drafted Gallimore lol

lol exactly. He’s the type of fan that will find a way to bash jerry regardless of whether the move was good or bad