Twitter: Cameron Erving on IR

quickccc

Reaction score
I like what I saw from Erving, once he had to resume the LT role when Knight became injured.
Bounced back from a lackluster camp and being ridiculously beaten as a starter out by struggling rookie Steele.
He's been toasted as trash by posters on this site, but he put in an admirably solid feat at LT role.

If only he could stay healthy though.
First per game one vs Rams that saw him missing several games ..and now this. that will likely end his season.
Will Cowboys try to re-sign him another 1 year deal or two ?

But i'd still like have other backup Plan B options considering Erving's durability questions.
I hope Brandon Knight is still under contract. And Next year i'll indulge flexing Williams as emergency swing tackle instead of center.
But if Looney walks this OL coach may choose to keep training CW as a backup center.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’m starting to think this OL is in trouble.

no they se no reason to bring them back and let the young guys finish so they simply put them on IR not to take spots for other players..they would both play next week of we were battling for playoff seeding..

sadly we are not..

why the two faced complaints around here , most want to tank but unhappy when the coaches oblige by sitting vets

i mean no matter what they do people are unhappy..

that group last week battled played pretty good for 3rd strung line..i guess the coaches decided let them finish the season..

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no they se no reason to bring them back and let the young guys finish so they simply put them on IR not to take spots for other players..they would both play next week of we were battling for playoff seeding..

sadly we are not..

why the two faced complaints around here , most want to tank but unhappy when the coaches oblige by sitting vets

i mean no matter what they do people are unhappy..

that group last week battled played pretty good for 3rd strung line..i guess the coaches decided let them finish the season..
Sorry blue....I had forgotten to turn on the sarcasm warning with my prior post.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I’m starting to think this OL is in trouble.
or shutting down for the season.
i wouldn't bring in a veteran f/a.
i like our depth with steele and knight.
but i would draft a OT within the 1st 4 Rds.
i liked Erving but he's been snake bit all season.

Carson

Reaction score
After the Bengals game on Sunday, Cowboys should divise a plan to get practice squad players into practice reps for the last three weeks, then activate a certain number to play in the remaining games.

It’ll be the opposite.

We will win, Giants and WFT lose and then Jerry sees us just one game back of first lol

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
or shutting down for the season.
i wouldn't bring in a veteran f/a.
i like our depth with steele and knight.
but i would draft a OT within the 1st 4 Rds.
i liked Erving but he's been snake bit all season.
Yeah, what's the use? They need to give these guys playing time and earn their spurs.
Steele and Knight have been the one the few redeeming things this year - talk about on the job training.

Creeper

Reaction score
Everyone will be back after we lose the next 3 games so we can beat the Giants week 17 and screw up our draft position.

aria

Reaction score
Maybe we should put Zeke on IR too. I hear he has a hamstring injury. No need to get him further injured in useless games.
Good idea, it’s not like we would notice a difference on the offense. Right @rocyaice? It took you long enough to realize what a waste he was but I’m proud of you for finally agreeing with me tonight, I even took a screen shot so when you try to deny it I can say “that’s the day my boy @rocyaice got my back!”

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Good idea, it’s not like we would notice a difference on the offense. Right @rocyaice? It took you long enough to realize what a waste he was but I’m proud of you for finally agreeing with me tonight, I even took a screen shot so when you try to deny it I can say “that’s the day my boy @rocyaice got my back!”

Well, either way, end his season and see what Pollard and Dowdle do.