Twitter: Cameron Erving on IR

blueblood70

Reaction score
knee braces are your friend.

really you trying to tell a grown azz man who been playing football his entire life and now at top level sports and trainers , coaches etc to wear brace.

newsflash they dont need your help..ive seen guys break bones and reinjure ligaments with braces on..they are an aide not a full proof concept..

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Is anyone besides me questioning out Strength and Conditioning program? Mike McCarthy's teams had major injury problems more often than not while he was in Green Bay. Coincidence? or is this situation normal for all of his teams?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Good idea, it’s not like we would notice a difference on the offense. Right @rocyaice? It took you long enough to realize what a waste he was but I’m proud of you for finally agreeing with me tonight, I even took a screen shot so when you try to deny it I can say “that’s the day my boy @rocyaice got my back!”
I ain't got your back...we aren't of the same ilk. Like I said earlier I don't address Zeke with you because you're biased and its personal. Anytime you want my view on ZEke just look at your 'screen capture'......

aria

Reaction score
I ain't got your back...we aren't of the same ilk. Like I said earlier I don't address Zeke with you because you're biased and its personal. Anytime you want my view on ZEke just look at your 'screen capture'......
Yeah, he’s a chump but you do agree with me, you admitted it liar. Want the screen shot as a reminder or do you just want to look back through your post history.

BTW, I’ll change my avatar just for you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah, he’s a chump but you do agree with me, you admitted it liar. Want the screen shot as a reminder or do you just want to look back through your post history.

BTW, I’ll change my avatar just for you.
Wasn’t aware I had this much power of you...thanks I guess?:huh:

aria

Reaction score
Wasn’t aware I had this much power of you...thanks I guess?:huh:
You don’t, as I alluded to in my last post you replied to...after debating with you for months/years, I’ve finally come to realize that you’re low enough that you have now resorted to lying to try and prove a point or win an argument. You’ve lied about things I’ve said or didn’t say and you’ve denied things you’ve said. So instead of having to scroll back through several posts, I finally took a screen shot last night (which I told you I did when I did it) because I knew it wouldn’t take long for you to deny you ever said it.

The one thing I was wrong about was how long it would take, which was less than 24 hours.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don’t, as I alluded to in my last post you replied to...after debating with you for months/years, I’ve finally come to realize that you’re low enough that you have now resorted to lying to try and prove a point or win an argument. You’ve lied about things I’ve said or didn’t say and you’ve denied things you’ve said. So instead of having to scroll back through several posts, I finally took a screen shot last night (which I told you I did when I did it) because I knew it wouldn’t take long for you to deny you ever said it.

The one thing I was wrong about was how long it would take, which was less than 24 hours.
Ok.:huh:

aria

Reaction score
I have a hard time deciphering ignorance, hatred and stupidity.
Clearly, because I’m very obvious and open about the hatred and yet it still confuses you but you’re also ignorant to your own ignorance which probably is hard to decipher. You have my sympathy, the ewok doesn’t, but you do.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
really you trying to tell a grown azz man who been playing football his entire life and now at top level sports and trainers , coaches etc to wear brace.

newsflash they dont need your help..ive seen guys break bones and reinjure ligaments with braces on..they are an aide not a full proof concept..

They wear them in college ball.

For a reason.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They wear them in college ball.

For a reason.
if he or his trainer wanted or needed one they know they exist with out your input. How do you know he wasn't wearing one? regardless NOYFB

have something for those finger cramps from being a know it all on the keyboard

thumb_take-2-midol-and-come-back-later-memegenerator-net-take-2-52532498.png

DuncanIso

Reaction score
if he or his trainer wanted or needed one they know they exist with out your input. How do you know he wasn't wearing one? regardless NOYFB

have something for those finger cramps from being a know it all on the keyboard

thumb_take-2-midol-and-come-back-later-memegenerator-net-take-2-52532498.png

Knee braces work.