Cami Griffin's Take On Greg Hardy

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
Domestic violence is not acceptable. It never should be. But when given the correct amount of support and direction, individuals are able to present a positive change. The Cowboys did their extensive research and background checks on Hardy for weeks before choosing to sign him, so what if that’s really what they’re using the platform for?

If you break down the contract that Hardy signed with the Cowboys, it’s an incentive deal to prove himself. There is no guaranteed money. He’s not being spoiled. He’s not being welcomed under free reigns. It’s yet to be known how much counseling or curfews were agreed upon behind the scenes.

Hardy was suspended from nearly an entire season, and still likely a handful of games in 2015. He’s had consequences. If it were your family member, would you throw them away? Or would you help them close the door on the past and learn from the situation?

It’s a shame to think the Dallas Cowboys are considered accepting of domestic violence by simply giving Greg Hardy a second chance. What will be said if Hardy were to use this rare chance to become an advocate for ending domestic violence in the future?

Eventually, someone has to ask themselves “what can I do to help this man positively change his life?” Why can’t it be the Cowboys?

Read the rest at: http://all22breakdown.com/?p=2753

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Who be Cami Griffin????

On the field, I would like to see Hardy smack an opposing player and then drag him by the hair. Oh, wait. That is not acceptable on the football playing field. Sorry.
no, but if it happens in the process of the tackle then.......well.....it is kinda.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Who be Cami Griffin????

On the field, I would like to see Hardy smack an opposing player and then drag him by the hair. Oh, wait. That is not acceptable on the football playing field. Sorry.

As I said in a previous thread:

North Carolina Attorney General and the Mecklenburg County District Attorney need to counter sue the NFL and make it clear the NFL is a business and not a court of law. Should Taco Bell be allowed to sue the North Carolina Attorney General and the Mecklenburg County District Attorney over information about one of their employees? Of course not and the NFL should not have any special rights over other businesses. This problem needs to cured even if it has to go to the supreme court to put the NFL in its place. The NFL is not a court of law, or a police department, or a legislative branch. The NFL is a business and deserves no special privilege or special information. The court reports and information are not the NFLs business. The NFL needs to be put in its place and in no uncertain terms

As stated above, let the legal system do it's job
Tell Cami to complain to the legal system, the NFL doesn't have to suspend anyone, you crybaby.

erod

Reaction score

North Carolina Attorney General and the Mecklenburg County District Attorney need to counter sue the NFL and make it clear the NFL is a business and not a court of law. Should Taco Bell be allowed to sue the North Carolina Attorney General and the Mecklenburg County District Attorney over information about one of their employees? Of course not and the NFL should not have any special rights over other businesses. This problem needs to cured even if it has to go to the supreme court to put the NFL in its place. The NFL is not a court of law, or a police department, or a legislative branch. The NFL is a business and deserves no special privilege or special information. The court reports and information are not the NFLs business. The NFL needs to be put in its place and in no uncertain terms

Tell Cami to complain to the legal system, the NFL doesn't have to suspend anyone, you crybaby.

Aren't court documents considered to be public record?

dallasdave

Reaction score

Some are some are not, but the point being if Taco Bell can't access court documents the NFL should not be able to either, they are both a business, and no special PRIVILEGES should be given to the nfl.

Kaiser

Reaction score

The first court appearance was a "Bench Trial" that basically determines if there is a need to go to a full jury trial. Its pretty much what Traffic Court is in California and they don't keep transcripts.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Who be Cami Griffin????

You are the best. Absolute best. Makes me want to move to Farmer's Branch except for the fact that you'd probably start a grass roots campaign to kick me out as soon as I get there.
Which I would understand... Who wants the devil in their church?

dallasdave

Reaction score
You are the best. Absolute best. Makes me want to move to Farmer's Branch except for the fact that you'd probably start a grass roots campaign to kick me out as soon as I get there.

I for one think you would be a fine addition to anyone's town.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Fire Woman! Listening to it right now so I thought I would post it since it's such a bad a... song!
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrre!!!! Smoke she is a rising! Fire! Ohhh... Smoke stack lightening!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Get behind me, Satan!!!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

do not be decieved. at night he wanders around poisoning wells and by day he uses all sorts of special super powers in austin, home of many millenials and precious residents who live in a precious town, self-absorbed by the detritus of their little lives.

jrumann59

Reaction score
The first court appearance was a "Bench Trial" that basically determines if there is a need to go to a full jury trial. Its pretty much what Traffic Court is in California and they don't keep transcripts.

Only misdemeanors are heard, the defendant has no other option until the case is heard. It is just like traffic court, and we all know it takes one moron to ruin it for the rest if he is heard early in the docket.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score

No it wasn't. It was an actual misdemeanor bench trial.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s a shame to think the Dallas Cowboys are considered accepting of domestic violence by simply giving Greg Hardy a second chance.
Garrett explained this very well in the NFC coaches breakfast this morning. Clearly Cami Griffins needs to read that transcript.

dogberry

Reaction score
Is justbob the moderatorial equivalent of the Colt Single Action Army or the more recent LGM-118a?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Yes, barrister (or is it barrista? damn i can never remember ) . . . in the legal system . . . we trust . . . LOL

Just don't come running to me when Hardy show up at your door with flowers axing for your sis. ;)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

http://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/ByChapter/Chapter_132.html

§ 132-1.4. Criminal investigations; intelligence information records; Innocence Inquiry Commission records.

(a) Records of criminal investigations conducted by public law enforcement agencies, records of criminal intelligence information compiled by public law enforcement agencies, and records of investigations conducted by the North Carolina Innocence Inquiry Commission, are not public records as defined by G.S. 132-1. Records of criminal investigations conducted by public law enforcement agencies or records of criminal intelligence information may be released by order of a court of competent jurisdiction.