Camp Photos-May 14th

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1499424 said:
You all suck. They work great for me. Actually they didn't. My bad.

Click this one, scroll down to where you see Photos. They've got three sets of slide shows.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/football/
Love it. Yeah, JJ has done some work to get that cut.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1499438 said:
Surprised you didn't blame it on Parcells

Like CL did. :p:

Indeed we do. :)

I've matured and moved beyond that.

:D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DC.COM Minicamp Gallery

Phillips-DB_330.jpg

[SIZE=-2]Wade Phillips is instructing his defense as Roy Williams (left) and Aaron Glenn (26) look on. - Photo by Cliff Cook [/SIZE]

DefLine_330.jpg

[SIZE=-2]The Cowboys defensive line runs through drills with Chris Canty (99) leading the way, followed by Jason Ferguson and Marcus Spears (96). - Photo by Alan Larkin [/SIZE]

Ellis-Britt_330.jpg

[SIZE=-2]Greg Ellis works the strength cords with associate trainer Britt Brown, trying to get back from a season-ending Achilles injury he suffered last season. - Photo by Cliff Cook [/SIZE]

TO-tight_330.jpg

[SIZE=-2]Terrell Owens surprised the Cowboys practicing in this weekend's mini-camp, depsite undergoing two surgeries on his finger this off-season. - Photo by James Smith [/SIZE]

BJohnson_MC_330.jpg

[SIZE=-2]New backup quarterback Brad Johnson fires off a deep pass in Sunday's afternoon practice. - Photo by James Smith [/SIZE]

Phillips-coaching_330.jpg

[SIZE=-2]Wade Phillips said he was pleased with the first weekend of practice, but said there is plenty of work to do. - Photo by James Smith [/SIZE]

LDavis_close_330.jpg

[SIZE=-2]Newly-acquired right guard Leonard Davis said he is glad to be back in Texas again. - Photo by James Smith [/SIZE]

Marten_MC_330.jpg

[SIZE=-2]Third-round draft pick James Marten is working with the second-team offense at right tackle. - Photo by James Smith [/SIZE]

Stanback-rehab_330.jpg

[SIZE=-2]Fourth-round pick Isaiah Stanback rehabs his foot injury, which should be ready for the start of training camp. - Photo by James Smith [/SIZE]

Spencer-Fasano_330.jpg

[SIZE=-2]First-round pick Anthony Spencer (left) mixes it up with tight end Anthony Fasano during a drill in Monday's morning practice. - Photo by James Smith [/SIZE]

TO_Newman_330.jpg

[SIZE=-2]Terrell Owens haul in a pass in front of cornerback Terence Newman during the middle of a rainy Monday afternoon practice. - Photo by James Smith [/SIZE]

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1499407 said:
One of Julius and Tyson Thompson. Julius is just ripped, I tell ya. Tyson looks alot bigger too.

Need a napkin to wipe the drool off your chin? ;)

BTW, outstanding pics.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if Brit Brown let go of that cord when it was fully extended.

LittleRed212

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1499362 said:
Nah, it's a bunch that lurk.

Faerluna
LaTunaNostra - is in hibernation
Boyzmamacita
dcdallaschick - comes out every now and then
CowboysPrincess

and a few others who don't post or post regularly, but I see them online.

I'm just more vocal than the others.

Hey! I'm here, albeit fairly new.

Thanks for posting the pics.

heavyg

Reaction score
Hostile;1499441 said:
Love it. Yeah, JJ has done some work to get that cut.

Yeah but he still has chicken legs which is why IMO he does not break many tackles.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SultanOfSix;1499450 said:
Need a napkin to wipe the drool off your chin? ;)

BTW, outstanding pics.
Julius is a drool-generating machine. You might want to hand me a beach towel. :cool:

LittleRed212;1499454 said:
Hey! I'm here, albeit fairly new.

Thanks for posting the pics.
Sorry, Red. I knew I was forgetting someone. My bad. :eek::

Don Corleone

Reaction score
So, do rookies actually get the star on their helmets before the start of the regular season this year?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Don Corleone;1499462 said:
So, do rookies actually get the star on their helmets before the start of the regular season this year?

They get the star. We've wisely ditched Bill's "separate but equal" policy.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
heavyg;1499456 said:
Yeah but he still has chicken legs which is why IMO he does not break many tackles.
Heavy, I flat out love your sig pic.