Twitter: Can’t wait for the next game against the Giants

jnday

Reaction score
Didn't look dirty to me....he's just trying to get him down....that happened too fast for him to have done that on purpose....just clickbait in my eyes.
It was too fast for it to be planned or intentional IMO. He was losing his grip and holding on to the foot was the only way for him to have a chance of making the tackle.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Right. Notice how instead of keeping his grip and rolling with it, he switches his hands back over and tries to wrest him to the ground.

Notice how instead of easily gator rolling that ankle, he rolls on his back and pulls.

He only "switches" his hands to keep his grip.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Notice how instead of easily gator rolling that ankle, he rolls on his back and pulls.

He only "switches" his hands to keep his grip.

Nah, I think he could have stayed with the same grip and rolled if he wanted to hurt him. He moved to a different grip to try to get him on the ground.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nah, I think he could have stayed with the same grip and rolled if he wanted to hurt him. He moved to a different grip to try to get him on the ground.

Well my point is he didn't try to injure the ankle. He was in position to gator roll but flipped on his back instead.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The good ol' "gator roll". I'll be honest when people complained about Trysten Hill doing it last year I didn't see it. I still don't see it. It just doesn't look like a gator roll to me. But a few of their guys were tackling like that yesterday so maybe that's how they are coached to tackle...

plymkr

Reaction score
That play didn't bother me as much as the giants player that kept ripping off helmets. That made me mad. There's no place for that in the game. You can break someone's neck.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That play didn't bother me as much as the giants player that kept ripping off helmets. That made me mad. There's no place for that in the game. You can break someone's neck.

I believe it was the DT Lawrence who tore Pollard's off while he was on the ground. He should definitely be fined for that.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Toney has an ankle issue too. May miss the Rams game. I can’t imagine the Giants 1-5 after the next game will do anything at all except finish in the basement along with the co tenants at the duplex the Jets.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If you think this is dirty then you're soft as Charmin.

What do you expect the defensive player to do there? Do you expect him to just say " OH NO! I got his foot. I better just let him go and not try and make the tackle"?

He did exactly what you should do. You grab whatever you can and you try and bring the guy down. Some of ya'll never played sports and it shows.

blueblood70

Reaction score
There’s some payback coming I hope for several cheap shots. I didn’t notice how #20 actually tried to wrench Dak’s ankle the opposite direction.

they might feel the same way as we knocked out 3 stars early..

should be great game..outdoors in the cold though. When is this game hope its not win we need so we dont have to expose our stars to bounty gates..they will try and ruin our season by knocking out Dak, zeke or diggs/parsons etc

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Sorry but that wasn't a dirty tackle and this has been discussed at length already. As for the supposed "payback", Dallas beat the Giants in spite of mistakes so not exactly sure what "paybacks" need to take place. Besides, Dallas doesn't see the Giants again until Week 15 so by then the division may be over.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
There’s some payback coming I hope for several cheap shots. I didn’t notice how #20 actually tried to wrench Dak’s ankle the opposite direction.

So you are advocating for us to take cheap shots on them? There is no place in the game for that. Best revenge is to thoroughly whip them within the rules like we did on Sunday. I wouldn't be opposed to running up the score though.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It’s called tackle football for a reason. What’s next from you don’t allow a QB to be tackled, you never played the game from this post, click bait and sad.

yes but what irritated me more was the little shuv late at the end on his knees i mean how's that not a penalty for late his or USC? there was a lot of that in this game..will be a war next game i think both sides are irritated, i hope we dont need that game and pull our stars, could be bounty gate them wanting to ruin our playoff chances..

Joe comes from the bellecheat tree don't think its not being discussed..in secret behind closed doors.