Can Crowder return kicks/punts?

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
We've heard that he has great speed but has anybody heard whether or not he'd be a viable option as a returner? I know Bill loves his special teamers so I was hoping for some info on this. It sure sounds like the guy is dedicated to becoming as good a player as he can be...that speaks well of his work ethic, at least. Any info would be appreciated.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Hey tass I see your from Killeen. You play any football there? Im from Cove. But about Crowder, I dont know what they are going to do with him, i just want to see him on the field with that speed!

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Well Dwight only had like a couple good seasons didn't he? I don't think he was in that high of demand when he became a FA this year. I may be wrong though.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
daboysin06 said:
Hey tass I see your from Killeen. You play any football there? Im from Cove. But about Crowder, I dont know what they are going to do with him, i just want to see him on the field with that speed!

I don't play, no. My son is a freshman at Ellison and he's playing OLB.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I don't know. He is a very speedy guy, which is important on kick return. But punt return its more about your agility and ability to make guys miss, break tackles, etc. If he is just a straight ahead runner, he is probably more valuable on coverage units.