News: Can Dallas Get To The Super Bowl With A Strong Offense And Mid-level Defense

zekecowboy

Reaction score
It would be nice if we could all get along. Also, it would be nice not to have posters twisting what another poster says to suit your purpose.

Dallas has a rookie qb and two of their defensive ends out until at least game 5. Sometimes it is better to be a realist.

Don't like the heat...stay out of the kitchen.

Uh, that doesn't discuss a difference in observation point.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did I say that? No.

Lol, yeah, I'm negative Nancy because I'm sick of hearing about the Cowboys going to the Superbowl every year. Actions speak louder than words. I don't like losing but I can't imagine how disappointed you must be every season with that expectation.

I bet you agree with Jerry that Romo has another 4-5 good years left, lol. I happen to disagree but I guess that's because I'm negative Nancy. I think our defense is lackluster and is our weakest point, but again, I'm just being negative Nancy. I think Elliot will get ~1,500 yards this season but may not break the rookie rushing record but I'm just negative.

And out of that, you get I agree with Jerry on Romo....lol...crazy....

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I don't think so. Unless we have a pass rush. This was our scenario in 2014. Rodgers beat us with one leg because of zero pass rush. Offense can't score on every possession. They did nothing to help us that game besides a play here or there. Never could get off the field in the 2nd half. That's about as good as you can hope for this year and that's if every single thing falls right.

aria

Reaction score
And out of that, you get I agree with Jerry on Romo....lol...crazy....
So you're saying you don't think Romo has another 4-5 tood years? Why so negative?

What's crazy is calling me Negative Nancy because I said I'm sick of hearing about the Cowboys going to the Superbowl every year. What's really crazy is you probably believe that every year and if you say you don't then you're a hypocrite...Nancy.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you're saying you don't think Romo has another 4-5 tood years? Why so negative?

What's crazy is calling me Negative Nancy because I said I'm sick of hearing about the Cowboys going to the Superbowl every year. What's really crazy is you probably believe that every year and if you say you don't then you're a hypocrite...Nancy.

That is not negative, that is the most likely scenario.
And I have no use for you and your posts.

aria

Reaction score
That is not negative, that is the most likely scenario.
And I have no use for you and your posts.
Most likely scenario is not going to the Superbowl as well. Need better defense.

Regardless, the feeling is mutual. Take care my friend.

willia451

Reaction score
We will know more about what our real chances are in a few hours.

Just hold on. The answers are coming.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Seems like a long shot right now but have to see the defense and dak and zeke first.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
I don't think so. Unless we have a pass rush. This was our scenario in 2014. Rodgers beat us with one leg because of zero pass rush. Offense can't score on every possession. They did nothing to help us that game besides a play here or there. Never could get off the field in the 2nd half. That's about as good as you can hope for this year and that's if every single thing falls right.
Please don't remind me of the one legged man game:(