Can Dallas play to a standard instead of down to the opponent

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I under stand that this is the nfl and that this is a long time division rival but this is a game the cowboys should win if they don't it sure lets a lot of doubt creep in about how good are they really and it also then makes either the saints or the packers game a must win or there record will be below five hundred this is a big game early in the season that they need to win not a must win but they really need to win this one

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I agree but it seems like we struggle with our first road game every season.

It’s like the outdoors and sunshine cause us problems early on haha.

I’m also interested in seeing how all the presnap motion does in a loud environment.
Thanks to Josh Norman. I think we'll be extra dialed in.

Hot_Toddy

Reaction score
When is this D going to break out? That's the question!!
Several have been down on the D. They won't be after today.

We want to stop AP in the backfield and we do NOT want to give the skins QB any time. The key to this game is our D setting up shop in their backfield. We have to force their underestimated vet QB into errant throws and mistakes. DO NOT give him time to throw!

Doomsday III is here! And our Ground game will be back today as well, along with the rest of our offense!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I under stand that this is the nfl and that this is a long time division rival but this is a game the cowboys should win if they don't it sure lets a lot of doubt creep in about how good are they really and it also then makes either the saints or the packers game a must win or there record will be below five hundred this is a big game early in the season that they need to win not a must win but they really need to win this one

I agree but we started out 3-5 last year and went 7-1 after that so you can’t take a lot from it really.

Just stack wins.

droopdog7

Reaction score
It’s the NFL so some teams will play you tough that you think shouldn’t. The main thing is to win.

I just think now that Garrett has his grubby little clapping hands off the offense that it puts us in a better position for success since we don’t just have to out athlete the other team to win.
What in the world makes to you think that garret is less involved in the offense than he’s been in the past?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What in the world makes to you think that garret is less involved in the offense than he’s been in the past?

Because we have a decade of evidence of the style of offense he prefers along with some of Jerry’s comments in the offseason about coaches staying out of Kellen’s way.

Also, Garrett telling Erin Andrews at halftime last week that he would’ve like to have seen us run more.

Kellen Moore is in charge of this thing now. Garrett is just a clappy McClapper.