Can I beg a favor from you guys

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
It's not my fault you're a superstitious nervous wreck. Even the announcers call it before 0 seconds. Wait are you saying won?

endersdragon

Reaction score
It's not my fault you're a superstitious nervous wreck. Even the announcers call it before 0 seconds. Wait are you saying won?

In the in-game threads every time the Eagles (or whoever) score everyone freaks out... it gets annoying to sift through a few 100 posts

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What I love is how unapologetic the dirt-throwers are. Doesn't even phase them that they lose it every single week. They're all like 'What? I totally lost it, so what?"

It's kind of funny when you think about it.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Again, in game threads, you're gonna get raw emotions (especially from emotional guys like me).

When things are going good, it's all unicorns and rainbows, and when things go south (especially given the last few decades), the world is coming to an end.

Some guys let the thoughts flow as things happen, so it's generally going to be over the top, while some guys like to wait and post well after the fact, which allows them time to edit their thoughts.

It's just the way it is. I say if you don't like the freakouts, don't read the game threads. It's probably not worth it.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Again, in game threads, you're gonna get raw emotions (especially from emotional guys like me).

When things are going good, it's all unicorns and rainbows, and when things go south (especially given the last few decades), the world is coming to an end.

Some guys let the thoughts flow as things happen, so it's generally going to be over the top, while some guys like to wait and post well after the fact, which allows them time to edit their thoughts.

It's just the way it is. I say if you don't like the freakouts, don't read the game threads. It's probably not worth it.

you would love India

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
you would love India

I've said before, I'm a passionate and emotional guy, so I fully admit, I can lose it when things go bad.

I realize it can be too much at times, but I won't (or can't) change because it's generally helped me in life.

That said, after the adrenaline stops flowing, I can usually settle down and be more rational.

It's just the way I roll.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I've said before, I'm a passionate and emotional guy, so I fully admit, I can lose it when things go bad.

I realize it can be too much at times, but I won't (or can't) change because it's generally helped me in life.

That said, after the adrenaline stops flowing, I can usually settle down and be more rational.

There's a huge difference between being heavily emotionally invested and being a downer.

Not everyone watches the game the same way, and frankly it's silly to try and force others to watch the game the way you do. For me, half the fun of the chat/game threads is being able to commiserate with fellow fans in the moment.

If you like to just watch the game and wait till the credits are rolling to have any feelings about it, why bother following the threads/chat?

waving monkey

Reaction score

I hear ya, just know on the other side are fans pulling for the team with the same emotions
and we're hit with anti cowboy postings and its a drag .there are a lot of you not just you
Im not throwin darts at you just see the other side

Blackspider214

Reaction score
In the in-game threads every time the Eagles (or whoever) score everyone freaks out... it gets annoying to sift through a few 100 posts

I didn't know people actually read game threads. That goes for any site. It's more for rapid fire responses as the game is going on and more raw emotion. I only skim across a couple of the posts around the one I just made. But I don't actually scroll through them all.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
So much dirt getting throw on this team during the games we end up winning.

That is why I don't come here on game day, too many people give up on the Cowboys too quickly. As a life long Cowboys fan and watching the 70's Cowboys seeing the come back was the norm. Heck this current team seems to do better from behind than with the lead. lol