Can Luepke do more?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He seems very solid and productive...blocking catching running. Can he get a bigger role...or is he a bit player?
It's becoming more obvious they're using him more, they used him more than zeke, put zeke in as the closer. I think he offers so much as a runner and pass catcher, I would love to see him used more!

shabazz

Reaction score
YES!

There are more players than him that could. McCarthy is killing this team. I can't wait for him to be fired.
This is where one can use the term "progress stoppers" when speaking of Zeke and potentialy Dalvin Cook.

Jerry actually used that term when speaking of the roster but it's been happening under his watch

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's becoming more obvious they're using him more, they used him more than zeke, put zeke in as the closer. I think he offers so much as a runner and pass catcher, I would love to see him used more!
Yes..I noticed that upon re-viewing the ginats game. Which is why I suspect he could do...even more.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He seems very solid and productive...blocking catching running. Can he get a bigger role...or is he a bit player?
Little Alstott is a throwback....refreshing to watch. Many will turn on him if he drops a first down pass or fumbles the ball on short yardage. For now, I enjoy watching him and hope he can become a solid contributer.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
We should be rolling with Luepke starting at FB and either focus on Dowdle as primary back, or go get a primary back you can rent for cheap for one season, and use Dowdle as backup. Stop wasting time with Zeke and Vaughn, and cut them.

Heck, I wouldn't mind using some old I-Formation plays like we used to do with Moose and Emmitt. Luepke could be Moose-like.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He’s Zeke and also a move blocker.

Good player to have. Especially if you could run the ball.