Can someone explain the Randle and Ratliff connection to me?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ive been hearing people connect Randles disappearance and the Cowboys being warned about Ratliff. I assume its a joke, but it almost seems like people are talking about it like its serious.

I either missed the story/rumor or missed the punchline. Can someone fill me in

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Who knows-probably some warped joke, but I fell for it. Saw it a few times on twitter.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Ive been hearing people connect Randles disappearance and the Cowboys being warned about Ratliff. I assume its a joke, but it almost seems like people are talking about it like its serious.

6d5c35f4372d1307bfdcec8c600cf2ab7a05198f6faac0eb0b9a276cbcd80be3.jpg

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

People have also tried to connect Hardy to Ratliff.

Aven8

Reaction score
Maybe Randle slept with his wife and that's why he was coming here?

Philmonroe

Reaction score

I need to be filled in where you heard this at because I haven't heard that connection anywhere. Only place I heard the two mentioned together was on Cowboys break and I thought they explained what happened on the show. If they didn't when Brian was told to leave the practice field they thought maybe it was about Ratliff coming back after the Bears called the Cowboys about him. They didn't exactly think it was about Randle. That's the only thing I know of

remdak

Reaction score
I need to be filled in where you heard this at because I haven't heard that connection anywhere. Only place I heard the two mentioned together was on Cowboys break and I thought they explained what happened on the show. If they didn't when Brian was told to leave the practice field they thought maybe it was about Ratliff coming back after the Bears called the Cowboys about him. They didn't exactly think it was about Randle. That's the only thing I know of

I heard the same thing. Eagleton mentioned Ratliff.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is they put VR on a lock down and Randle said "no way" and took off.

But that is pure speculation based off of Fisher's Tweet.

mickswag

Reaction score
In other words, all the commotion, noise, and whatever else happened to be going on at VR was thought to be because of Ratliff. They thought Ratliff showed up and started wreaking havoc. The team was on high alert after the Bears called. Turns out it was just Joe storming off and making a scene. They Cowboys were so on edge though that they actually thought Ratliff showed up.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dots being connected that have nothing to do with each other. Randle left VR with permission to take care of personal business... per Garrett's press conference this morning. The Ratliff thing was totally blown out of proportion. Chicago Bears simply gave VR a courtesy call to warn them that Ratliff, having ties to this area could be in the area and disgruntled.

Junglist

Reaction score
I don't know, but no matter how someone says it, the underwear and cologne jokes aren't funny anymore. Time for new material.