Can the Cowboys win one of the next two games?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If we hit 9-7, im all for resigning Garrett. Dont lose hope people

Vast majority of this board is rooting for losses right now...……nobody cares about winning the sorry arse East at 9-7 if it means Garrett stays.

Garrett getting fired way more important than winning the worst division in football right now.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Vast majority of this board is rooting for losses right now...……nobody cares about winning the sorry arse East at 9-7 if it means Garrett stays.

Garrett getting fired way more important than winning the worst division in football right now.

I care about winning.

There is no guarantee next coach will be a winner. What if we go 9-7 and make nfccg?

nobody

Reaction score
I care about winning.

There is no guarantee next coach will be a winner. What if we go 9-7 and make nfccg?

LOL...with Garrett as HC? might as well wish for a herd of unicorns to deliver you the ownership papers to the Cowboys. It's about as likely to happen

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If we hit 9-7, im all for resigning Garrett. Dont lose hope people

Eh. We need to cut the roster. This cancerous locker room won’t touch any championships anytime soon. Trade, cut, and fire everyone (including the coaching staff and players) and rebuild ASAP. I’d rather have no Garrett honestly. Start off fresh. This team is tainted. The ideals in this locker room are not where they should be.