CFZ Can they successfully run the football again?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He became a pay check collector.

Don't recall anybody volunteering on the team. LaEl was cut b/c of his injury and suspension history, not b/c he wasn't good or was making too much money. Steele is a downgrade and we have no swing tackle. Jerry has set the team up to fail as usual.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I believe it was the beginning of last year I said why isn't the offensive line fired. This team hasn't run the ball well since Callahan left. This offense is too geared toward throwing the football. I saw the oline last year pass blocking when the ball was handed to Zeke.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
On paper we look stronger in the run game than last year. The difference this year is teams won't fear our passing game as much so they can focus on stopping the run a little more than what they had to do last year.

On paper? Are you talking about the blueprint? KM is the true definition of insanity... Does the same thing over and over and expect different things...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Where was it proven? And granted, I am a homer but I still think Zeke is the best blocking RB in the NFL

I honestly dont think anyone cares who the best blocking back in the NFL is. Never actually heard anyone talk about it other then Zeke apologists. Best blocking back is probably a FB. Which is probably what Zeke should be these days.