Can we all congratulate our Defense again today!!

BHendri5

Reaction score
Defense again today!!!

We still have some things that need to be fixed/sharpened but they played a heck of a game today.

There was receivers still getting open at times, and we still let them convert long 3rd downs but the defense played a heck of a game.

Henry would make a very good safety, but regardless I believe our defense is starting to jell at the right time.

and our offense is starting to get that mojo/moxie back, I still have a feeling that Garrett was holding back until this part of the season do no why, but we have noticed that T.O. is in motion more and lining up in different areas like in the back field.
Yeah, it is the same offense, but plays were not being called until the last 2 weeks.

That is probably Garrett was not worried about all the things being written, what T.O. has said etc etc.
He is like I am the OC, and I will call the plays as I see fit, this team needs to learn to win, over power teams just on sheer physical ability and execution, of few plays being called, remember he played with a team that was said to have ran the same 5,10/15 plays the whole game.

Just my opinion. Thoughts please

Bizwah

Reaction score
BHendri5;2439178 said:
Defense again today!!!

We still have some things that need to be fixed/sharpened but they played a heck of a game today.

There was receivers still getting open at times, and we still let them convert long 3rd downs but the defense played a heck of a game.

Henry would make a very good safety, but regardless I believe our defense is starting to jell at the right time.

and our offense is starting to get that mojo/moxie back, I still have a feeling that Garrett was holding back until this part of the season do no why, but we have noticed that T.O. is in motion more and lining up in different areas like in the back field.
Yeah, it is the same offense, but plays were not being called until the last 2 weeks.

That is probably Garrett was not worried about all the things being written, what T.O. has said etc etc.
He is like I am the OC, and I will call the plays as I see fit, this team needs to learn to win, over power teams just on sheer physical ability and execution, of few plays being called, remember he played with a team that was said to have ran the same 5,10/15 plays the whole game.

Just my opinion. Thoughts please

The defense played well today....I wish we'd have kept the foot on their throat instead of playing a "prevent" type of defense. But we played a pretty good game.

This was our second-most complete game of the year (offense, defense, special teams).