Can we as Dallas fans finally tell the truth

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Let the Jet game be close and all hell will break loose. I love the cowboys but the worse thing about loving them so much is other cowboy fans. Now I never noticed near as much until the internet but of course they haven't been like this until the internet.
Which might be an indication these aren’t all Cowboy fans here.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ya I can see some of them truly hoping for failure so player A can be gone or Coach B. This team will be OK were only 5 weeks in.
There some great and knowledgeable fans on this forum but much like with the rest of social media a vocal minority of noise makers spewing their agenda often dominate the airwaves.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
This team has 8-8 talent; there never should have been any other reality or expectations

I don't agree. Overall, I think there is talent. Minus the neglect of the Safety and DT spots.

Coaching and culture is holding this team back.

This Front Office has improved but they are way too concerned with appearing to be clever.

Unless you are including coaching as part of the overall talent.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How many talented teams are there in the NFL being held back by coaching?

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
I don't agree. Overall, I think there is talent. Minus the neglect of the Safety and DT spots.

Coaching and culture is holding this team back.

This Front Office has improved but they are way too concerned with appearing to be clever.

Unless you are including coaching as part of the overall talent.
I would include coaching, scouting, drafting, trainers......all of it. Absolutely mediocre.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
And guys the truth is that we will NEVER be a great team again until Jerry Jones dies or Jerry Jones quits. Since Jimmy has left what has the Dallas Cowboys done for the last 20 years? Fans who hate on Dak. What has Dak done or hasn't done that Tony Romo did or didn't do? What has Zeke did that Murray didn't do? What has the defense did that the defense hasn't done in the past? What I'm trying to say is we as Dallas Cowboy fans have seen this horror show over and over for the last 20 year's. The only true constant has been Jerry Jones.

Jerry continues to sink the Dallas Cowboys. From after game interviews to making the Dallas stadium a spectacle. Jerry continues to be a JOKE in my opinion. He keeps an average coach for nearly 10 years. Yet even Washington has woken and fired Gruden. Jerry continues to pour money into an over rated Oline. I give him credit for not over paying Dak but what is his plan "B"? to replace Dak.? Some fans whine about Dak but remember how bad this team was before Dak came. I mean Dak retired some fans hero in Tony Romo. And as stated earlier. Romo faired no better then Dak. And that's on Garrett. Who should of been gone years ago. But who keeps Garrett here? Jerry Jones
Back to Jerry. He continues to not build a defense in a way that can help us become dominate. No big DT hire or draft worth a darn. He continues to think a great safety is a luxury versus a necessity. Bad drafting as in Taco and a few others. I think LVE is over rated. Jaylon disappears at times. So you may say maybe it's the DC? Well who has first hired and not fired Rod M? Jerry! So I look at my other teams. Ohio State had to move on from Meyers and so far so good. The Lakers had to move on from Phil, Magic and lost Dr. Buss. Took a while but seem to be now going into the right direction. So in short until Jones is gone with the environment he brings around this team. We're probably gonna see this horror movie over and over and over again. We need change at the top. If the top stinks? So will the middle and bottom. And NO. I'm not going to another team. But I will continue to post the truth. I like Jerry as a person. But as a GM. He brings nothing to the plate. Jerry helped us get 3 SB's and I thank him for that. But like a drought ridden Island. Jerry has been like a hurricane. He stopped the drought yet destroyed the Island in the process.

Mods please move this to the rant zone. Thank you Sincerely 95% of CZ users

leeblair

Reaction score
It's peculiar; Jerry is probably one of the best when it comes to the draft, but he doesn't realize that it doesn't matter how much talent is on the field if there is no leadership from the head coach.
Sad.