Can we beat Carolina with Brad?

juck

Reaction score
I believe we could.I mean if Romo needs an extra week for his thumb do it now.

StarHead69

Reaction score
Uh.....

NO.

They are used to playing with a inferior QB. We apparently have no idea how to score unless our QB is playing at an elite level.

Don't forget that Watkins and Williams are both going to miss the game, Gurode and Canty could be missing as well.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
noober;1841205 said:
Uh.....

NO.

They are used to playing with a inferior QB. We apparently have no idea how to score unless our QB is playing at an elite level.

Don't forget that Watkins and Williams are both going to miss the game, Gurode and Canty could be missing as well.
edit i see they suspended him in the other thread. back to the topic, Romo will play.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Correction: I doubt we could win with BJ, unless we have a very strong running game then we have a good chance to win.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1841283 said:
Correction: I doubt we could win with BJ, unless we have a very strong running game then we have a good chance to win.

unless they are very good at it;) :D

Ren

Reaction score
It's Matt More or Vinny at QB :lmao2: we can win with BJ

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
oh wait... Roy isn't playing.. the secondary might actually have a chance against a backup QB for once

SacredStar

Reaction score
Brad Johnson is a capable veteran. So yes, Dallas could beat Carolina with Johnson at QB.

I think Dallas could have beaten Philly Sunday had Johnson played. He surely could not have been any worse than Romo was.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1841283 said:

We should have done that at Philly. Hopefully they will still respect TO and Witten enough that they won't stack the box, and we could have a solid offensive output based on the run game.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
The Panthers are going to get a big beat down this week.

Dallas 38-17.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1841298 said:
Noodle arm can't throw more than 15 yards downfield

actually I am skeptical of the guy, but in warmups he looks good throwing the ball down the field.

He was throwing them right on target 45-50 yards in the air down the field in warmups.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
It's been Johnson's m.o since entering the league....he has a weak arm...can't throw the deep out....blah...blah....blah...somehow he managed to win a ton of games....I think they would be fine.

Smith22

Reaction score
We could get by for a game with Brad as QB. With so many question marks going into this week (Gurode, Canty, Watkins, etc.), hopefully Romo plays.