Can we beat Carolina with Brad?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
juckie;1841033 said:
I believe we could.I mean if Romo needs an extra week for his thumb do it now.

We could play Crayton at QB and still beat Carolina, that team is just awful.;)

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
The first game of the preseason I just got this feeling and told my brother "At one point this season, we're going to need Brad Johnson, and he's going to pull through for us."

I still believe that. This may be the week.

Bull has one more good one left in him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If Romo can't go then yes I think Johnson to do the job. Having said that I expect that Tony will play this weekend.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Not sure.

Remember, the Panthers just defeated the Seattle Seahawks, one of the hottest teams in the NFL coming into that game.

Also, the Seahawks came into that game with the highest sack total in the league and were shutout in that game.

They also pretty much shutdown Matt Hasselbeck and the passing game, sacking him 3 times. That wouldn't bode well for Brad Johnson trying to come in and be insync with receivers.

I think it will be very easy to make them one dimensional, so our pass defense will have to come up big.

I think Brad Johnson, like most veterans are good for a couple of quarters, maybe even 1-2 games, but it is all down hill after that.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1842269 said:
Not sure.

Remember, the Panthers just defeated the Seattle Seahawks, one of the hottest teams in the NFL coming into that game.

Also, the Seahawks came into that game with the highest sack total in the league and were shutout in that game.

They also pretty much shutdown Matt Hasselbeck and the passing game, sacking him 3 times. That wouldn't bode well for Brad Johnson trying to come in and be insync with receivers.

I think it will be very easy to make them one dimensional, so our pass defense will have to come up big.

I think Brad Johnson, like most veterans are good for a couple of quarters, maybe even 1-2 games, but it is all down hill after that.

the seahawks are an enigma. They are complete dogs on the road for the most part. They must have just not been motivated sunday. I didnt get a chance to see any of that game, so I really cant say either way but I dont think they have an offense very similar to the eagles right now, no big threats outside and a hit or miss running game.

I think the seahawks are coming to town in 3 weeks and I cant wait.

WarC

Reaction score
juckie;1841033 said:
I believe we could.I mean if Romo needs an extra week for his thumb do it now.

I agree with yah. I think Brad Johnson would do alright with a dink-and-dunk offense with short throws and play action pass. As long as our defense is in the game, it'd be alright.

It's sorta scary that we might be seeing him though. Wheres Matt Moore when you need him?! Oh yeah, in Carolina! :bang2:

alancdc

Reaction score
Ren;1841414 said:
It's Matt More or Vinny at QB :lmao2: we can win with BJ

I agree. The Panthers stink. They have one player on offense, and won a game that Seattle evidently wasn't interested in playing. Double 89, and they SHOULDN'T score 10 ponts. The score Sunday was 0-0 in the 4th quarter. Now, I hate not having our center. However, if we don't turn it over we should win an ugly game easily. I am here in Charlotte, and before last weeks win the Panther fans were unloading their tickets to Boys fans that were willing to pay nice prices for the tickets. If it isn't a 60% Cowboys crowd I would be shocked. Of course, they will play this game as if it is their SB, but it shouldn't matter.