Can we catch a friggin break?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I swear the Giants wont lose, the Skins wont lose, the Packers wont lose, the Lions wont lose, and Cleveland wont lose.

This has become tradically comical that all these teams seem to constantly keep winning and spiting both myself and my fellow Cowboys fans......

It has gotten to the point where I am completely frustrated all Sunday, except when the Cowboys are playing......

Oh well, I guess Dallas just needs to handle their own business. They cannot control the fate of Cleveland........but they can control the fate of the Giants, Skins, Packers, and Lions....merely by beating them in the 5 games they play them starting today.

BTW.....is anyone else as frustrated with this situation as me?

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS.....

BlueStar22

Reaction score
well, the Giants haven't really played anyone. Their streak ends today!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
And Frisco obediently rolls over for the Pats. The rich get richer.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's all we can do, take care of our own business. Yes it would be nice to have them lose, but it hasn't been the case.

Thing is, I hate the Steelers and I am somehow rooting for Cleveland to beat them, despite the impact it could have on where that draft pick will be.

Undisputed

Reaction score
jazzcat22;1756220 said:
That's all we can do, take care of our own business. Yes it would be nice to have them lose, but it hasn't been the case.

Thing is, I hate the Steelers and I am somehow rooting for Cleveland to beat them, despite the impact it could have on where that draft pick will be.

Actually I WANT to root for the Browns as well. They are fun to watch right now.

But then I remember that they are screwing us over with every victory...UGH.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I understand your frustration.

However, there is nothing in the world of football that is even remotely as important as Dallas winning.

So, while it is frustrating watching all the teams winning that we want to lose... it doesn't really matter as long as we just keep on winning.

If we keep winning then it doesn't matter what Philly, Washington and NY does. It doesn't matter what Cleveland does. Nothing else matters.

If Dallas keeps on rolling... then the rest of the NFL can go to **** in a handbasket for all I care. ***'em. Teams might not can stop Cleveland very well... but they damn sure can't stop us.:star:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
DallasDomination;1756216 said:
I'm looking at the PAckers and there is no doubt in my mind We're better..

the pack is beating the vikes 27-0, we struggled with them for a half...

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Teague31;1756299 said:
the pack is beating the vikes 27-0, we struggled with them for a half...
They lost to the Bears and we destroyed them. Comparative analysis doesn't help us much in this case.

SibannacRex

Reaction score
Biggems;1756197 said:
I swear the Giants wont lose, the Skins wont lose, the Packers wont lose, the Lions wont lose, and Cleveland wont lose.

This has become tradically comical that all these teams seem to constantly keep winning and spiting both myself and my fellow Cowboys fans......

It has gotten to the point where I am completely frustrated all Sunday, except when the Cowboys are playing......

Oh well, I guess Dallas just needs to handle their own business. They cannot control the fate of Cleveland........but they can control the fate of the Giants, Skins, Packers, and Lions....merely by beating them in the 5 games they play them starting today.

BTW.....is anyone else as frustrated with this situation as me?

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS.....

Browns are now losing, Skins are only up by 2 in the fourth and the Giants and Lions are likely to lose later this afternoon. Happy now?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Doomsday;1756546 said:
Guess you started whining a bit early.

or perhaps my whine was like a rain dance.......it brought the rain down on some of our foes.....

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO Cleveland and Washington lost.....

Now let's take care of the Giants.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS

dallasfan

Reaction score
Good day

Browns fall to 5-4 (although I doubt they finish sub .500)
Skins fann to 5-4 (they'll struggle to reach 9-7)

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Biggems;1756575 said:
or perhaps my whine was like a rain dance.......it brought the rain down on some of our foes.....

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO Cleveland and Washington lost.....

Now let's take care of the Giants.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS

:laugh1: If it was a rain dance type move you need to do it again next week.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I'm thinking the NFL refs saw this thread. Thus two silly holding calls against the Giants.

Not that I'm complaining. I thought it was a silly call against James for the unnecessary roughness.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1758536 said:
I'm thinking the NFL refs saw this thread. Thus two silly holding calls against the Giants.

Not that I'm complaining. I thought it was a silly call against James for the unnecessary roughness.

They were both holds. Why is it so silly?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Future;1758578 said:
They were both holds. Why is it so silly?
They definitely were both holds, and they missed the most blatant one on Ayodele.