Can we clinch a playoff spot this week?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If this happens, will we clinch a playoff position.

We beat the Ravens.
Commanders beat the Eagels, Packers beat the Bears, Chargers beat the Buccanaeers.

If all this happens, I think it gets us in.

We win, it eliminates the Commanders against us. Us the worst will be 10-6, the best the Commanders can be is 9-7
Eagles lose, they are done, best they can do is 9-6-1
Bears lose the best they can be is 9-7, the Buccs lose the best they can be is 10-6, and we hold the tie breaker.

I don't think it matters what the Falcons - Vikings game is then.

Did I look at this right. On my lunch, so looked at it very quick.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don't want to clinch a playoff spot this week...no resting anyone, no relaxing for a week...our playoffs have begun.

I want every game to be a must-win situation...if we lose one and others help us by losing, fine, but I want us going into every game thinking we have to win it...and then that will roll right into the lose and go home mentality of the playoffs.

This team took a few weeks off earlier in the season...now it's time to play every game "balls to the wall" regardless of injuries.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
All we need to worry about is winning and closing out Texas Stadium on a positive note.

Shinywalrus

Reaction score
wayne motley;2499681 said:
I don't want to clinch a playoff spot this week...no resting anyone, no relaxing for a week...our playoffs have begun.

I want every game to be a must-win situation...if we lose one and others help us by losing, fine, but I want us going into every game thinking we have to win it...and then that will roll right into the lose and go home mentality of the playoffs.

This team took a few weeks off earlier in the season...now it's time to play every game "balls to the wall" regardless of injuries.

I think fans get a little exaggerated with respect to the psychological aspects of game preparation.

This just seems really wacky to me.