Can We Control Berrian?

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
To me this is the key to the Game, if Reeves and Henry can prevent Berrian from getting deep on us, I feel there is no way Grossman will move the ball on us,I think:starspin it will be like Trent Green's effort against us. What is everyone's thought's on this?.

silverblue

Reaction score
the key to the game is our OL beating the bears D-Line. If we win there, we win the game. Bears don't have much besides their D and Hester. Berrian is good, not great and grossman sucks. Berrian is furthest from my worry

Ren

Reaction score
If Newman plays, yes

Without Newman, yes

it's still Rex throwing the passes ;)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The key to stopping Berrian or any other threat on offense is to play physical. We gotta hit these receivers HARD when they catch or go up for a ball.

I dont understand.... this method was so effective vs. the Colts last year.... we really havent seen it since. In the Colts game... after a few hits and fumble... you could see the hesitation to go up for a catch.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When it comes to WR's, it all starts up front. We have seen first hand what happens when you give ordinary QB's (Kitna) too much time.

FiveTime

Reaction score
Berrian was on Sirius NFL Radio yesterday saying that the Bears saw many holes in our defense that they plan to exploit.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1659084 said:
When it comes to WR's, it all starts up front. We have seen first hand what happens when you give ordinary QB's (Kitna) too much time.

Of course that is a big part of it.... but NOT all IMO...

If were pop their WR's in the mouth a few times... even if QB has time... they will be thinking of getting hit while going for the ball... we should be studying that colts game

Race Bannon

Reaction score
I hope so, even though I'm forced to start him in fantasy this week due to the injury to Andre Johnson. Am I allowed to root for a garbage touchdown, if the game is comfortably in our grasps?:confused:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
http://img291.*************/img291/4183/jklma2.png

I'm not sure why everyone is afraid of this guy.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
theogt;1659268 said:
http://img291.*************/img291/4183/jklma2.png

I'm not sure why everyone is afraid of this guy.

I agree. I think he is a decent WR but I still feel the guy you have to be careful of is Muhammad. He has gotten off to a slow start but this guy is very capable of coming up big and I think it is only a matter of time before he gets it going.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Race Bannon;1659262 said:
I hope so, even though I'm forced to start him in fantasy this week due to the injury to Andre Johnson. Am I allowed to root for a garbage touchdown, if the game is comfortably in our grasps?:confused:

You will root for the Bears to fail miserably and for Berrian to receive no passes.