Can we enjoy another victory?

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think you know the answer to that lol.

I talk to cowboys fans, from all over the world, almost all time as I travel extensively for work. As many conversations as I have had with them, not once have I had such a negative discord with Cowboys fans, as what happens on this forum. There are things we disagree on yes but some posters here like to call out others in such a diminutive manner, that it just kills any positive cohesion I crave when I come to this site. Which is something I truly enjoy in any team/fandom event.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
We have some half-hearted fans on here. They let their hatred one player, or a handful of players, override their joy of victory. In other words, we have some sad, sad fans on this site.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I'm enjoying the victory, but I also don't give a damn about how many Dak vs Rush threads there are :laugh:

Bro I'm what you would call Dak tolerant, and I would have to agree with you. I have ben doing my level best to avoid those threads (Failing miserably) 3-1 baby 3-1 is all I care about

That and Cooper is ballin !!!! Come on Daksters It ain't gonna kill ya Cooper is the Man !!!!!! He has more than kept the ship a float, He 's steered us clear of the mines. I so want Cooper Rush to get his 5 victories as part of the Dallas Cowboys

come Sunday. Sunday we shock the world ! (Not me but the world ) we are going to win that game Sunday. Book it !

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I do not get why it is a Cooper or Dak. Just like before it was Romo or Dak. I'm stoked for Rush, but 100% behind Dak starting when he is healthy. It is OK to support both and the team.

Viman isn't it the damn est thing. Right now it's Coop and I couldn't be happier. Tell you what let's say Dak comes back in three weeks, all we need is one of the next two 4-2 3-3 is cool but imagine 4-2 Cooper is already a Cowboys legend in

my book. When we win the NFCE championship for the first back to back in a minute, we will have Cooper Rush to thank. How could any Cowboys fan not appreciate THAT.

Madtowner

Reaction score
Dak sucked week 1 and Rush has won every game since. And you don't want anyone to point this out?

How's this for a different topic, when was the last time a Dallas defense held opponents to less than 20 points in 4 straight games?
Last time they held their first 4 opponents of a season to less than 20 points was 1973.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I'm enjoying every win. When we lost week 1 we looked so bad that I did not think we could win a game. Why and how we looked so bad is not as important as us rebounding and winning 3 straight. When I saw the schedule I thought we'd be lucky to get out of the 1st qtr of the season 2-2. That was my best case scenario. Now we're 3-1. I'm ecstatic. And we're 3-1 while be ravaged by injuries. We have a reason to stay interested in the season. Screw agendas and favorite players. I'm a Cowboys fan and the Cowboys have won 3 straight. This is way better than going 0-4 like I thought we would after week 1. It's been a fun 3 weeks. I'm enjoying it.
WE opened week 1 of 2014 season with an atrocious performance against the niners. There were also a lot of Niner fans wearing red in the stadium. The amount of crying was crazy. Our 2014 season went pretty decent until some ref said 88 didnt make a catch.