Can we get Dak a field stretcher now

starfan1

Reaction score
I misinterpreted the OP.

When it said field stretcher, I thought it meant a stretcher for Dak to be carried off in after being hit.

I did not know it meant a fast wide out to stretch the field.

My bad. But anyway, my previous post still stands and I agree with the OP. Just with a different kind of field stretcher, lol.
I did too had to read twice

blueblood70

Reaction score
We saw what happened when we lost both Tackles last season.

no we didnt he got hurt scrambling it was a very basic run and tackle , freak incident nothing to do with the line which btw got much better by years end even with our 3rd line point is they all got a lot of on field live action training in depth..

it was also a freak situation to lose all but one starting OL plus many of the depth so we were playing with all backups outs ide of Cwill by years end, backups to backups,

you cant plan for that..no team can plan that many injures to one group..

dak injurys was not related to the OL he could have thrown the ball away he chose to scramble odd roll inside on the tackle..nothing brutal at all due to protection..all qbs have to scramble and get tackled..

stop being drama queen ,we are fine in the OL..

i stand by what i said...

Flamma

Reaction score
Speed isn’t the end all trait
Gallup is very good at double moves and that’s how he gets deep
Route running beats speed

Absolutely. Especially at the pro level. Speed is a nice thing to have after the catch. Other than that it's great for punt returns. You'd think some teams would know this by now......Raiders?