Can we give Lawrence's contract to Quinn

ondaedg

Reaction score
Lawrence is so much better than Quinn it's not even funny.

This! DLaw may be the best DE in football at stopping the run on top of his pass rushing ability. Quinn is a liability against the run. It's not even close.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I'm not sure Quinn has the motor or locks up the running game like Lawrence - also the age factor. That's part of why he got paid. There's more a defensive end than sacks.

Y'all need to go back to work. These Monday new threads are atrocious.
especially the LDE

cern

Reaction score
I don't get the negatives on Lawrence. he's got a 100% motor. never quits on a play until the whistle blows. if we were strong up the middle, he'd be even better.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Lawrence is an exceptional pass rusher and equally as adept for stuffing the run.

Quinn is excellent at pass rushing and relentless in doing so; just OK vs. the run.

The criticism that DL gets could be from holding his labrum injury hostage for $$.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lawrence is so much better than Quinn it's not even funny.

I'm loving his pass rush but thinking that he's a big part of why the run defense took a step back. It's too bad we don't have anyone better to play on the run downs,,, just send Quinn in on passing situations.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I'm loving his pass rush but thinking that he's a big part of why the run defense took a step back. It's too bad we don't have anyone better to play on the run downs,,, just send Quinn in on passing situations.
Yea agreed. I think that was probably the initiali intent.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its amazing how some folks can watch a football game and have no idea what their looking at.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Lawrence is facing double teams much of the time and still manages to get pressure and come up with big stops. What is needed is a disruptive force at the DT position. Quinn's style makes him vulnerable on running plays