Can we go "all in" during the draft?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If anything that would make sense, go all in during the draft. With that said, we don't have loads of draft picks due to trades last off season. If anything i'd like to see us be aggressive, and do some things that we've normally not done in recent years in the draft. Some times you have to say NO to that developmental player, no to that player with the character issues, no to that player coming off injuries.

I would like to see us trade to possibly gain additional picks, we could use a lot of depth and possible starters in key areas. Please give your thoughts on this

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
no, we are not going all in, but we do have the new Dallas Cowboys playoff candles for sale. they're easily blown out. Each candle has a picture of dak on it.
If I could find a way to covert your Dak hate to energy, I'd be a billionaire. Lol.

Now if you wanted to make some money, peddle the Dak candle idea in the Philadelphia market. For that matter, you could create a whole Cowboys line of candles. Users would have to be careful with the Steele candle as it becomes off balance too easy, and the Micah candle will go out when needed most (during a power outage for example). I'm giving you more ideas. Just remember me when/if you cash in.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Trade Dak, 24, Parsons, and whatever else is necessary and go get C. Williams
isn't it a mess of him to tell a team he doesn't want to go there, i'd draft him anyways just to make him mad lol

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
If anything that would make sense, go all in during the draft. With that said, we don't have loads of draft picks due to trades last off season. If anything i'd like to see us be aggressive, and do some things that we've normally not done in recent years in the draft. Some times you have to say NO to that developmental player, no to that player with the character issues, no to that player coming off injuries.

I would like to see us trade to possibly gain additional picks, we could use a lot of depth and possible starters in key areas. Please give your thoughts on this
Can we draft a solid player in the second round instead of a knuckle head?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Won't matter much of we don't get a true accountability type dc to lead them. Especially with a toothless tiger at HC with zero power.

plasticman

Reaction score
The draft has nothing to do with going "all in" unless the plan is to trade draft picks for veteran players.

The draft is about the future. The "all in" mode is about winning it all in 2024. Rookies have made historical impacts but that is not something you would base a season on.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The draft has nothing to do with going "all in" unless the plan is to trade draft picks for veteran players.

The draft is about the future. The "all in" mode is about winning it all in 2024. Rookies have made historical impacts but that is not something you would base a season on.
uhhh no duh, it was a question about using the same philosophy for the season. The draft is actually a part of the off season so why not go in. Maybe you have to make some trades, pick some guys you wouldn't normally pick (trenches)