Can we go "all in" during the draft?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
isn't it a mess of him to tell a team he doesn't want to go there, i'd draft him anyways just to make him mad lol
The Chargers did that with Eli Manning having already worked out a deal with the Giants at #4.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Chargers did that with Eli Manning having already worked out a deal with the Giants at #4.
i remember, I don't like it either way, kids have too much power, make a name for yourself and leave

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Trade Dak, 24, Parsons, and whatever else is necessary and go get C. Williams
That would be a ryan leaf type mistake. The guy doesnt have the head for it. Wait until the Giants eliminate us from the playoff race and he runs to the stands to cry in his mothers arms in front of the nation.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dak-candle1.jpg

Adreme

Reaction score
Trade CeeDEE for a 1st and some change. Sign Tee Higgins to replace him..You'll have a #1 receiver and an additional #1 and some change.
I would say it is unlikely Higgins hits free agency. At the very least the Bengals will tag him so if you want him you have to pay draft capital and sign him.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
i remember, I don't like it either way, kids have too much power, make a name for yourself and leave
What do you mean too much power? As for making a name for yourself - isn't the fact that he made a name for himself the entire reason he is being selected that high in the draft?