Can we move forward?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My biggest weakness—can’t ignore idiotic bias and injustice! Of course this whole board is overloaded with irony and constantly evolving opinions...

Hypocrisy , that's your "biggest weakness".

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I see you''re still making excuses for Romo's inferior playoff performances, after all these years. You really need to move on, get a life. What's done is done and you can't change it. Get a new hobby. I hear the Cowboys replaced Romo with a QB that you may enjoy making excuses for just as much. Give it a try. :D
Actually if you read my post I was speaking about other players. Your fixation on Romo is extraordinary. Did he steal your GF or something :)

ESisback

Reaction score
"Stupidity" starts with you, along with hypocrisy.

The guy who tries to tell others what they should and shouldn't talk about? You? Yeah, "pot meet kettle" indeed.

Embarrassment...

:facepalm:

Two way street! Don’t be embarrassed! I’m not!

ESisback

Reaction score
Not even when you clearly should be. When numerous people have pointed it out to you.

That's the problem.

Never embarrassed!. Believe whatever you want, I don’t care, but have a nice day!

Go ahead, have the last word! You seem to need it a lot worse.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Nah I want to gripe for a few more years. Besides we haven't snif a SB in decades!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never embarrassed!. Believe whatever you want, I don’t care, but have a nice day!

More hypocrisy.

You've kept this thread going for days because you yourself couldn't "move forward". But again, you're either too ignorant or too hypocritical to realize your own role in this.

Your problem is that you think you should be able to control the narrative and what anyone else should or shouldn't talk about. And that's your problem, and not anyone else's.

The one thing I do agree with you on however, this pointless thread should now die, because it's obvious it wasn't ever about the subject matter, but as I mentioned, trying to tell someone else how to think.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Can we stop with the hand wringing about past failures? Can we instead discuss the future? Is anyone intrigued by Kellen Moore as OC? How do you think he’ll change things? Should we be excited, or are we doomed?

Tip ‘o the cap to Stasheroo, who inspired this thread!
Not sure it can be any worse. We need a OC that can change the playbook. If he has that permission then it can’t be worse. Otherwise he is going to be calling the same plays in a different order. Which also maybe better. Situational playcalling and setting teams up for plays is a skill. Lots are saying he has the mind for it.

ESisback

Reaction score
More hypocrisy.

You've kept this thread going for days because you yourself couldn't "move forward". But again, you're either too ignorant or too hypocritical to realize your own role in this.

Your problem is that you think you should be able to control the narrative and what anyone else should or shouldn't talk about. And that's your problem, and not anyone else's.

The one thing I do agree with you on however, this pointless thread should now die, because it's obvious it wasn't ever about the subject matter, but as I mentioned, trying to tell someone else how to think.

You keep talking yourself. Hypocrisy indeed!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Actually if you read my post I was speaking about other players. Your fixation on Romo is extraordinary. Did he steal your GF or something :)
Your fixation on me is equally extraordinary. Do you think I stole your GF or something? :)

kskboys

Reaction score
More hypocrisy.

Die, thread, DIE!!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Are you being picked on em?! I know how much you enjoy it. With your line of work it makes your day. ;)