Can we not have all the trade to other teams in FZ?

blueblood70

Reaction score
why do we care I realize they are in our decisions but if its not to us shouldnt they be in another area..all they do is create drama about how we suk because we didnt go after them all and how now its over for us.. funny that teams letting them go cheap didnt think they were good enough to resign and keep next year.. they are all rentals, most of the older players. very different then Amari as hes 24 was a high pick had PB years, and is under contract through 2019, not a rental and has had two 100 yard games this year and when targeted has been productive..he hasn't been targeted like much all season..a change of pace is what he and us need and I feel even if a one was high it was worth the risk..

can we stop drooling over others trade they rarely work out anyway..

I believe the best trade and only surefire one is Mack, Oakland was dumb to let them go , he cost Chicago a truck load but was worth it, a bonified Superstar in his prime..

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
why do we care I realize they are in our decisions but if its not to us shouldnt they be in another area..all they do is create drama about how we suk because we didnt go after them all and how now its over for us.. funny that teams letting them go cheap didnt think they were good enough to resign and keep next year.. they are all rentals, most of the older players. very different then Amari as hes 24 was a high pick had PB years, and is under contract through 2019, not a rental and has had two 100 yard games this year and when targeted has been productive..he hasn't been targeted like much all season..a change of pace is what he and us need and I feel even if a one was high it was worth the risk..

I believe the best trade and only surefire one is Mack, Oakland was dumb to let them go , he cost Chicago a truck load but was worth it, a bonified Superstar in his prime..
We usually allow temporary exceptions for well-known players during high trade periods such as right before the trade deadline or near the final cut down day of the preseason.

We also tend to allow NFC East team trades to remain in the Fan Zone for a little while as well.

They will be moved soon though ..

blueblood70

Reaction score
We usually allow temporary exceptions for well-known players during high trade periods such as right before the trade deadline or near the final cut down day of the preseason.

We also tend to allow NFC East team trades to remain in the Fan Zone for a little while as well.

understandable...:)

JayFord

Reaction score
No! This is doomsday! Defcon level 1

This is the stuff!!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah let's clear some space so we have room for another "Is Dak Accurate?" thread
Or why is Dez still out there with all these WR trades? he was supposed to be showing us twice a year :))

it is odd hes not even got a solid look, he for sure is regretting the Ravens rejection now..Great Agent bro..:) his mouth did him in..

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Many of these trades are relevant in how they impact the teams in our division and conference and how we stack up against them with the changes.

Blitzen

Reaction score

I wish there was a way the moderators could just sensor anything negative regarding the Cowboys or how moves from other teams reflect how poorly the Cowboys compare. I like sunshine happy threads and reminiscing about when the Cowboys used to be good.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I agree with the premise of putting the trades in the NFL zone.

Eagles trade would be an exception for since they are a rival. Playing them 2 more times this year, as well as being a team we are competing for the division title with makes it relative to Cowboys football in my eyes

John813

Reaction score

Look at this guy posting like he runs the place or something.

(plz don't ban me)

I like the way it's set up. NFC East rivals made some moves that impacts us, they should stay on here for a little while.

HungryLion

Reaction score
You’re right. We need more space for Garret sucks threads.

Dak sucks threads.

Jerry sucks threads.

The receivers suck threads.

The OL sucks threads.

Did I miss anything.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It gives us an opportunity to discuss how much better other teams front offices are compared to ours.