Can We Really Put The Rams at 0-4

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
tsumma;1667103 said:
As much as I know were mucn much better than the Rams, what are the chances we can put them to 0-4 even if we are at Home, I just dont seem them losing 4 in a row their due for a win, and I think they will pull out all stops on us since they have to win, I just have a bad feeling on this one

Ah the "bad feeling" thread came early this week.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
abersonc;1667124 said:
The Rams are a team with an outstanding offense -- they are really hurting from losing Pace. We have to get on them early or else it will be a long day

Outstanding? They scored three points yesterday.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
tsumma;1667103 said:
As much as I know were mucn much better than the Rams, what are the chances we can put them to 0-4 even if we are at Home, I just dont seem them losing 4 in a row their due for a win, and I think they will pull out all stops on us since they have to win, I just have a bad feeling on this one

No Steven Jackson and Bulger with busted up ribs.

Their O-line is swiss cheese.

Ya, I would say we better win this game.;)

mmohican29

Reaction score
The only team I don't think we "should" beat is New England. But it's never a matter of "should of", it's... "did you".

Cowboys 41-19.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
mmohican29;1668884 said:
The only team I don't think we "should" beat is New England. But it's never a matter of "should of", it's... "did you".

Cowboys 41-19.

Excellent point my friend......New England is the only team in the league that I am scared of.

If the game was in New England, I would say they blow us out. However, with the game in Dallas, I think we might have a chance:D

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
The Rams are a bit scary because we seem to have the curse of the backup. Whenever a backup at any position comes in, we seem to make him look like a Pro Bowler for that day.

Regardless, I'm thinking we're going to be sitting on the pass all damn day and make the backup RB beat us. I'm just hoping he doesn't. ;)

Aikbach

Reaction score
I've gotten in this silly habit I never before developed of seeing what opposing teams fanbase think about Dallas and holy crap, if the Ram fans don't sound like Commander fans! Unadulterated hatred and venom and self-denial of the state of their team.

I now hope Dallas doesn't let up but runs up the score.

Take a look at the daftness for yourself http://www.clanram.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26373

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Aikbach;1668921 said:
I've gotten in this silly habit I never before developed of seeing what opposing teams fanbase think about Dallas and holy crap, if the Ram fans don't sound like Commander fans! Unadulterated hatred and venom and self-denial of the state of their team.

I now hope Dallas doesn't let up but runs up the score.

Take a look at the daftness for yourself http://www.clanram.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26373

Oh my:

"Lets Go Kick Some cowboy ***!

We Are America"s Team!"

This is the friggin' Rams we're talking about here right? The Rams? America's Team? The same Rams that up until about 10 years ago, if you lost to them, you'd get kicked out of the NFL Rams?

:banghead:

alancdc

Reaction score
hardcorebob;1667110 said:
With all their injuries on the offensive line, Bulger being banged up, and their cruddy defense, I can definitely see them going 0-4. There is no way they can hang with us at this point.

Usually I would say this is a big time trap game, but they are SO banged up, and although we might start slow on Sunday I don't see how they can score enough to stay in it.

superpunk

Reaction score
We're laying 13.

I think that's a sure thing, but then I remember what Eli Manning did to our secondary....

sbark

Reaction score
Pace out, S.Jackson out, bulger broken ribs......................all announced to the media so early

Rams have a reverse phych plan

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Ozzu;1668919 said:
The Rams are a bit scary because we seem to have the curse of the backup. Whenever a backup at any position comes in, we seem to make him look like a Pro Bowler for that day.

I think we'll be ok

Zimmer is now in Atlanta...

David

superpunk

Reaction score
dbair1967;1669131 said:
Zimmer is now in Atlanta...

Coaching the #8 pass defense in the league, no less, and a defense allowing less PPG than ours even though that number is skewed higher by Joey Harrington tossing a couple pick-6's.