Can We Really Put The Rams at 0-4

Nav22

Reaction score
Can we put the Rams at 0-4? No way. We suck. It's not like we went into Soldier Field and b****-slapped the Bears or anything. What chance do we stand against the mighty 0-3 Rams?

Awesome thread.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
I view this game as possible trap for us in terms of us getting caught up in all of the media hype following the Bears game. If we stay focused on the task at hand, we should handle the Rams, however, there have been many a time when a team pays more attention to its press clippings and their level of play reflects that.

NinePointOh

Reaction score
tsumma;1667103 said:
As much as I know were mucn much better than the Rams, what are the chances we can put them to 0-4 even if we are at Home, I just dont seem them losing 4 in a row their due for a win, and I think they will pull out all stops on us since they have to win, I just have a bad feeling on this one

There is no such thing as "due for a win." Each game is decided independently on the field, and being 0-3 doesn't make a team more likely to win in week 4 than being 1-2.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
abersonc;1667124 said:
The Rams are a team with an outstanding offense --

they certainly havent been showing that this yr...been quite the opposite

the only way we lose this game is if Romo throws a bunch of picks or something...otherwise, it'll be a cakewalk

David

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Rams are the type of team that even the SB teams of the 90's would stumble on. If the Cowboys overlook them yes we could lose this game, stay focused and put a good week of practice in and we can walk all over them. Games like this are difficult for coaches as you try to tell your team not to look past them.

zeromaster

Reaction score
We are who we think we are.

This team appears focused. Let's not forget that despite the crappy offense, Chicago's D was feared by all of us before last night's game.

I believe the team will take care of business. We just have to wait several days before finding out, which is the tough part.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
tsumma;1667103 said:
As much as I know were mucn much better than the Rams, what are the chances we can put them to 0-4 even if we are at Home, I just dont seem them losing 4 in a row their due for a win, and I think they will pull out all stops on us since they have to win, I just have a bad feeling on this one

I had a bad feeling before the game last night against DaBears. Don't worry man. It comes and goes. Meanwhile, the wins will continue to stack up.

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
tsumma;1667103 said:

every week one of ya have a bad feeling let the game roll

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
hardcorebob;1667110 said:
With all their injuries on the offensive line, Bulger being banged up, and their cruddy defense, I can definitely see them going 0-4. There is no way they can hang with us at this point.

They will not get their 1st win against us.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
peplaw06;1667673 said:
:pray:

And can we throw in "It is what it is..."? :explode:

I guess you guys wanna also toss in "At the end of the day...."

You'll have pry that one from Emmitt's cold, dead fingers.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1667695 said:

what about "by the same point" ? :eek:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1667695 said:

He'll get over it... He'll move on to "can't change the stripes on a leopard," or "you can take a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there, but no... it has to be your bull," or "even a deaf squirrel can find an acorn all the time."

es22

Reaction score
This should be a cakewalk. Bulger with banged up ribs, jackson out, horrible defece = a win.

i hope we dont read our press clippings

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If you want to kill the serpent, cut off the head. Get after Bulger and force those talented receivers to never see a great throw.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
superpunk;1667149 said:
The Rams are awful. We will violate them unmercifully.

Rest easy this week, as Ware licks his chops. We've got enough players on this team that remember getting embarassed and outplayed two years ago that they're ready for some revenge.

my feelings exactly..

ndanger

Reaction score
peplaw06;1667673 said:
:pray:

And can we throw in "It is what it is..."? :explode:
And PLEASE can we throw it "at the end of day"? PLEASE?

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
That defense is softer than butter, Marc Bulgers ribs are BROKEN, Steven Jackson is probably out, Richie Ingognito is hurt as well. That line is so bad right now Marcus Spears could have four sacks on Marc Bulger and his tortoise legs.

The Cowboys know this... which is why the team needs to stay focused and not let the Rams let desperation beat us. We have no reason to lose this game.