Can we stop panicking now?

gmoney112

Reaction score
Every year it happens. Teams that look unbeatable in the first quarter of the season go through slumps, and teams that look beatable early get better. It's a crap shoot. Which is why you just want to stay in striking distance until after Thanksgiving.

The road ahead for us is bumpy enough that we might not even be able to do that, but if we can, I do like our chances in the NFC. No dominant teams yet, our offense is genuinely good, and we're now getting edge pressure, at least. And we have a 3 tech and a couple of cover CBs If the young secondary gets better late with experience and all the LBs can stay healthy, I like our chances of playing well as a team at the end of the year.

It took the Chargers defense 5-6 games to even start showing up, and they're one of the most talented defenses in the league.

Bullet22

Reaction score
This is the 1st game that Zeke has looked like him old self to me...You could see it in his face and of course his play..

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
can we stop panicking? I'll just assume you're new to this thing we call the internet...

links18

Reaction score
I watched the game again and at least through the first half, we weren't nearly as dominant as the score suggested. Dak was under pressure in the pocket, Hyde was ripping some runs against us, we had some costly penalties and Dez let a ball go through his hands and hit the ground. Zeke was on fire, but there is still much to clean up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I watched the game again and at least through the first half, we weren't nearly as dominant as the score suggested. Dak was under pressure in the pocket, Hyde was ripping some runs against us, we had some costly penalties and Dez let a ball go through his hands and hit the ground. Zeke was on fire, but there is still much to clean up.

I personally think Hyde is a beast. Why they stopped running him is bizarre.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I personally think Hyde is a beast. Why they stopped running him is bizarre.

I firmly believe that these "genius" offensive coordinators get "bored" runnning the ball, because they can't show how smart they are running the ball.

Shanahan did the same thing in the Super Bowl and it ultimately cost the Falcons the game. Nice to see he hasn't learned a thing either.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I firmly believe that these "genius" offensive coordinators get "bored" runnning the ball, because they can't show how smart they are running the ball.

Shanahan did the same thing in the Super Bowl and it ultimately cost the Falcons the game. Nice to see he hasn't learned a thing either.
Every coach swears they are the smartest guy in the room until they find themselves fired.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I'll stop "panicking" if we consistently win games against tough opponents. Which we will need since our schedule going forward is easily the toughest schedule in the league.

Willfully ignoring the secondary in FA these past couple years has come back to bite us. The issues could spill over into next year as well.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao2:
1y7sip.jpg

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
We can certainly stop panicking that the forty whiners might beat us....