Can we talk about Donovan Wilson?

Havic

Reaction score
Maybe it’s just me but where has he been all year? He is not having the impact game changing plays from last year. Why is that?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone took a picture of him in the locker room.

giphy.gif

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dude got hurt in camp and has been battling injuries all season. It happens.. He's been out there giving effort but sometimes the mind is willing but the body can fail you. What was his injury like a pulled muscle? Calf or hammie? Either way both take months to fully heal and he only took a couple of weeks. And playing football is really bad for recovery. So I hear anyway.

John813

Reaction score
Thought the injury was worse than expected when it took him longer to become active.
With the emergency of Thomas I wish they could of given him more time to get close to 100% but I understand from a player perspective they want to get back in or they can be quickly replaced.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Donovan hasn't made any big plays but he hasn't been an issue since the bye week. He was an issue before the bye

heir

Reaction score
Maybe it’s just me but where has he been all year? He is not having the impact game changing plays from last year. Why is that?
I actually thought I saw him a bit more last game. It was so bad I saw number 6 and it took me a minute to remember who he was.

dfense

Reaction score
Donovan is sixth on the team in tackles and missed 2 games. Usually when a safety is making all the tackles, it's the sign of a mediocre front seven.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last year DQ used him on blitz packages, and he did pretty well. I have not seen that his year. Maybe 1 time, but he did not get to the QB, but I think he forced him out of he pocket. Can't remember the result of the play though.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dono is mia, but he has time and he needs to be clicking in December/January. Thomas should be getting reps tho.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dude got hurt in camp and has been battling injuries all season. It happens.. He's been out there giving effort but sometimes the mind is willing but the body can fail you. What was his injury like a pulled muscle? Calf or hammie? Either way both take months to fully heal and he only took a couple of weeks. And playing football is really bad for recovery. So I hear anyway.
Seems like everyone we pay is injured or ends up getting injured.