yep and I want his car
2016-05-28_02-14-42.jpg
I don't even know who Billy Gibbons is.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Time for another looney story from yours truly. One of my favorite cult films is John Carpenter's Escape from New York. Early in the movie, the anti-hero Snake Plissken meets an attractive woman inside a darken and destroyed coffee shop.

The desperate woman hopes Plissken can save her from the hell that was now New York and begins seducing him as a form of persuasion but she is almost immediately cut short by a large mob of CRAZIES that attack the coffee shop! Plissken tries fending them off but a few attack them from below their feet, grabs the woman by her legs and drags her down to who know where.

There is zero chance Plissken can rescue her, so he cuts bait. Plus, he has a mission to save the President within hours before miniature bombs pop both his jugular veins (blackmail courtesy of the prison warden played by the legendary Lee Van Cleef)

For some nutty reason I always believe the actress is someone else. I finally checked IMDB to see if I was right that this Guess Who picture was the same woman but was wrong again. The movie actress was Season Hubley but I always mistakenly recall Hubley as:

Tuesday Weld

Is she the correct answer?

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
I put down the 'Cincinnati Kid' because i thought it might have been Tuesday Weld as well (she co-starred in that film) but gp said it wasn't her.

I was sure it was her, i always found the real Weld really cute, but apparently not. I'm interested in knowing who that really is.

Need another hint!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I put down the 'Cincinnati Kid' because i thought it might have been Tuesday Weld as well (she co-starred in that film) but gp said it wasn't her.

I was sure it was her, i always found the real Weld really cute, but apparently not. I'm interested in knowing who that really is.

Need another hint!
It's her.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Time for another looney story from yours truly. One of my favorite cult films is John Carpenter's Escape from New York. Early in the movie, the anti-hero Snake Plissken meets an attractive woman inside a darken and destroyed coffee shop.

The desperate woman hopes Plissken can save her from the hell that was now New York and begins seducing him as a form of persuasion but she is almost immediately cut short by a large mob of CRAZIES that attack the coffee shop! Plissken tries fending them off but a few attack them from below their feet, grabs the woman by her legs and drags her down to who know where.

There is zero chance Plissken can rescue her, so he cuts bait. Plus, he has a mission to save the President within hours before miniature bombs pop both his jugular veins (blackmail courtesy of the prison warden played by the legendary Lee Van Cleef)

For some nutty reason I always believe the actress is someone else. I finally checked IMDB to see if I was right that this Guess Who picture was the same woman but was wrong again. The movie actress was Season Hubley but I always mistakenly recall Hubley as:

Tuesday Weld

Is she the correct answer?
yep that is her

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Need another hint!
I dint recognize the Cincinnati kid ref sorry bout that was looking to se if you stated her name

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
I dint recognize the Cincinnati kid ref sorry bout that was looking to se if you stated her name

No no worries gp, i honestly thought maybe if it was her people would get the reference, i didn't state her name as a guess because i thought others may want to think about it for a bit.

Sorry about that. Good selection though, always liked her.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
No no worries gp, i honestly thought maybe if it was her people would get the reference, i didn't state her name as a guess because i thought others may want to think about it for a bit.

Sorry about that. Good selection though, always liked her.
When I was 11 or 12 she made me realize that girls do not have cooties