Candy Bag Dreams

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I know all you fine young men and women will be out in force tomorrow night tying to fill your plastic pumpkins. Nobody wants to see some middle aged homeowner doing tricks so that only leaves the treats. When you roll in near midnight tomorrow foot sore, beaten down, and nerve shot from dodging Barbie and Oppenheimer, and after you sort out all the razor blades and clothes pins, what are you hoping to dump on the kitchen table? This isn't the time for plain Snickers or Sweettarts, no this is the time for the elusive Halloween candy that only rolls around once a year. I'm personally pulling for pumpkin shaped peanut butter cups, a couple bags of candy corn, and some body part gummies. Popcorn balls, marshmallow ghosts, and anything pumpkin spiced will be immediately rejected. Any fruit acquired will be left in the offending home owners mail box to putrefy over the coming days. What will you be stealing from your children tomorrow?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
My daughter is too old to trick-or-treat these days, but I do miss looting her candy. lol I'm still a sucker for a regular ole' Snickers.

Luckily in my work office, a few of us brought in big bags of candy. I've had my fair share of 100 Grands and Peanut M&M's the last couple days. :laugh:

Kellsbells

Reaction score
I’m a big fan of 100 Grand, and you just don’t see them that often outside of Halloween.
As for the Reese’s pumpkins, I’m not a huge fan. Every different shape/size that Reese’s comes out with messes with the chocolate to peanut butter ratio, and the pumpkins (and Christmas trees) have too much peanut butter for my liking. Don’t get me wrong, I love peanut butter, I just prefer some of their other products that have more chocolate.

Hardline

Reaction score
I don’t understand all the Candy corn hate. It’s not my favorite, but it has its place.
Everyone hates on circus peanuts but I like them .

orange.jpg

Creeper

Reaction score
It has been a long time for me but when I used to go trick or treating on Halloween, we knew all the houses that gave out full sized candy bars. My favorite was Baby Ruth. Or even the Hershey's with almonds. But if they had the 100 Grand bars back then I would have loved them most. I think they had Rolos which were also pretty good. But it has been a long time.

Some people used to give out apples, and not the good kind. They would drop a McIntosh apple in the bag instead of candy. Gross.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Of all the old school candies.... IMO, Smarties never get old.

Candy corn.... meh. Pure corn starch and sugar with a little bit of food coloring. But I'll still eat them. As long as they're not disgusting and not in their own sealed package.