Cannot access my Private Messages

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I feel embarrassed to ask this as a technology guy, but here goes...

Whenever I click the "Private Messages" link, it always takes me to the forum main page. This is even true if I click User CP first and then Private Messages in the left-hand toolbar. I have a bunch of unread messages and cannot read them. :(

I tried both Firefox and Chrome and I unblocked popups, no luck.

Any advice is appreciated!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I just sent you a PM. Please let me know if you see the pop up, if you get it, etc.

My e-mail address is hostile@cowboyszone.com if we need to converse while we work on this.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Idgit;4276932 said:
You logged in?

:)
He wouldn't see he had unread messages unless he was. :p:

Assuming it's not site related, have you tried to disable all of your addons before clicking the private messages link or checked to see if somehow your Firewall/AV gets involved when you're clicking that link? (For whatever reason, maybe you have something questionable in your inbox) So maybe try temporarily disabling those?

Make sure you're visiting the inbox at http://cowboyszone.com/forums/private.php and not http://www.cowboyszone.com/forums/private.php (Even though the site does appear to redirect you, give that a shot)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Skaven, look for an email from this site with the activation codes. Check your junk mail folder if it is not in your inbox. You must have changed your e-mail address and the system reset your account.

Once you send those codes I will reactivate your account as soon as I am logged on and see it. You'll be good as new.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Hostile;4278423 said:
Skaven, look for an email from this site with the activation codes. Check your junk mail folder if it is not in your inbox. You must have changed your e-mail address and the system reset your account.

Once you send those codes I will reactivate your account as soon as I am logged on and see it. You'll be good as new.
How can I become good as new? I'm a bit dirty after Thanksgiving.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tupperware;4278563 said:
How can I become good as new? I'm a bit dirty after Thanksgiving.

A good hand scrubbing usually works but if you use the dishwasher be sure to turn off the heat/drying option or you'll get even more warped. :D

#reality

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Reality;4278585 said:
A good hand scrubbing usually works but if you use the dishwasher be sure to turn off the heat/drying option or you'll get even more warped. :D

#reality
:laugh2:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Hostile;4278423 said:

This was it! Thank you!