CANT POST-need HELP

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
you guys NEVER sent me an e-mail to re route me here so I can be officially logged in.
Cause as of now, I can sign in but when I try to post it says I can't.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you have a spam or bulk folder, then check that folder to see if it somehow went there.

It could also be that Hostile hasn't been online to send the activation code. I'll PM him.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;1967563 said:
you guys NEVER sent me an e-mail to re route me here so I can be officially logged in.
Cause as of now, I can sign in but when I try to post it says I can't.
I re-sent you the activation codes. I did send them before because I remember laughing at your username. Very clever.

Check your bulk mail folder if you don't get them in your regular mail.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1968031 said:
I re-sent you the activation codes. I did send them before because I remember laughing at your username. Very clever.

Check your bulk mail folder if you don't get them in your regular mail.

Still no E-mail, which E-mail address r u sending it too?
Maybe I screwed up and wrote the wrong address??
But if you think my name was clever and funny, you'll love this http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductNo=213226093&colorNo=6&pr=F

I still love him backing up Romo though and he was 100% right about the vacation had NOTHING to do with it, if Crayton runs his freakin route without quitting, Romo's a freakin hero!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;1969142 said:
Still no E-mail, which E-mail address r u sending it too?
Maybe I screwed up and wrote the wrong address??
But if you think my name was clever and funny, you'll love this http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductNo=213226093&colorNo=6&pr=F

I still love him backing up Romo though and he was 100% right about the vacation had NOTHING to do with it, if Crayton runs his freakin route without quitting, Romo's a freakin hero!

It would be the email address you used to register.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1969311 said:
It would be the email address you used to register.

Can you read?
I said maybe I MISPELLED it or something and that's why I am not getting it, OBVIOUSLY it would be the address I used to register!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;1969664 said:
Can you read?
I said maybe I MISPELLED it or something and that's why I am not getting it, OBVIOUSLY it would be the address I used to register!
He's just trying to be helpful. No need to get uppity with him.

I sent you a PM with the e-mail you used to register the account. If that isn't correct, you can fix it and I will re-send the codes. Or PM me back the info and I will fix it and re-send the codes. The fact remains I have sent them twice to the e-mail address you used to register. So we're doing everything we possibly can to assist you. I can't know if there's an error on your e-mail account unless I know you personally, and I don't.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Maybe the guy is trying to post in the Daily forum instead of the fan forum.

cbfan55

Reaction score
Im a little slow so please forgive my stupidity. If he cant post, how did he post in here?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cbfan55;1970724 said:
Im a little slow so please forgive my stupidity. If he cant post, how did he post in here?
When one registers, they can't post in any other forum until their account is active. They only have rights to PM the mods/admins and post in the Support Zone.