Can't trust Terrance Williams

Jenky

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but he does the same stupid ****. He's the very definition of inconsistency.

Garrettop

Reaction score
Couldn't tell from the angle whether or not he just let it doink off or if it was knocked away. He needs to make those catches though.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I think this team can and will go deep into the playoffs this season.

I am terrified that when the chips are on the table in a close playoff game Romo will call Williams number and he will explicitly drop it.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
He does not want the ball in traffic....you have to use your hands in traffic. Very one dimensional

cds99

Reaction score
He flat out sucks. I knew we should had taken a wr. Not to mention our pass rush sucks as much as he does.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
He needs to stick his hands out there and catch it. Not wait for the ball to land in his chest. He needs to be demoted, but everyone else sucks so...

RS12

Reaction score
He is a clearly a number 2 WR. Hope the FO took note and acts accordingly at contract time.

Dwight

Reaction score
Williams is a second or third wideout. He will have his big games and then vanish the next games.

But to his credit he had Weeden throwing to him.

cds99

Reaction score
Williams is a second or third wideout. He will have his big games and then vanish the next games.

But to his credit he had Weeden throwing to him.

When the ball hits you in the numbers, it don't matter who is throwing the ball. That is such garbage

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
They pay a number two to catch. Numerous games this year and past he has dropped balls. I don't see how in the Hell someone could say, he is only the number two wideout. If he can't catch the ball we don't need him

He also catches a lot of TDs. He isn't a number 1. This is only his third year.

cds99

Reaction score
He also catches a lot of TDs. He isn't a number 1. This is only his third year.

So does a lot more receivers as well. When you step into a number 1 role like he has, you have to catch the ball. It isn't new news he can't catch.