Reaction score
Charles said:
1638313-597994.jpg

Pains gonna kick in in 3...2...1.... :eek:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
aardvark said:
Dudes, this is only my opinion, but I don't think this pic should be here! The guys at Fox (broadcaster "Moose" Johnston had the courtesy to say that it shouldn't be replayed over and over and they were good enough to do it), shouldn't we as well? Some might think it is cool and that's their right to think that way.

I know we are all hardcore football fans and the violence in this game gets overglorified, but shouldn't we just focus on the basic element of the game, which is to advance the ball to the end zone... The violence and physicality is a by product of this game not the topic.

If I'm not mistaken, and I very well could be, the picture was posted to illustrate the fact that Roy had his jersey rather then the back of the shoulder pads. That the postioning of the body was circumstantial in nature as opposed to intentional on Roy's part. I think it's valid.

jay cee

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
1638313-597994.jpg

My quote is actually coming from Billick on the sidelines there...

"I didn't know Musa had 3 knees. Oh... $#@%. Nevermind."
Oh man, I didn't even notice that until I read your post. That sent my stomach flipping like a wild ride on a roller coaster.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Looking at that reminds me of LT and Joe Theesman. It was the same type of tackle.

La la la... I'm not listening... la la la... I'm not seeing that play in my head... la la la...crack, snap, pop... la la la

Thanks for the next few nights of nightmares... brat!