Caption This (Bill Bates & Joe Avezzano)

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Although I think the Back to the future caption is the winner hands down, I will add another...

special.jpg

Coach Joe/"Reverend Jim" Ignatowski: Pssssttt... what does the yellow light mean?

Bill/Karl
: Reckon you make me some biscuits.

Coach Joe/"Reverend Jim" Ignatowski: What... does... the... yellow... light... mean?

Bill/Karl: I like them French fried potaters.

CoachJoe/"Reverend Jim" Ignatowski: Whaaaat... dooooeeees... theeeee... yeeeel-looowwww... liiiiight... meeeeaaan?

Bill/Karl: Doesn't matter where I was to be. We'll always be friends. You and me made friends right off the bat. Don't nobody ever change that. I kindly want to put my arm around you, then I'm gonna get up out of here and leave.

that cracked me up when I saw it...slow down...w-----h-----a------t

notherbob

Reaction score
otero1 said:

These things aren't that complicated to run, Joe, you outta try it sometime, I know you could do it. Joe? Joe? Are you even listening to me?

kmd24

Reaction score
kmp77 said:
"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shinola!"

This is SO funny in SO many ways. This thread should just be locked immediately to save people the emabarrassment of trying to compete with this caption.