Caption This:: Emmitt Smith walking with Cheryl Burke

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
9692749.jpg

Emmitt Smith (thinking to himself looking at a Cowboy fan):: If he hits on my wife again, im going to wope him worst than I did Reggie Swinton.

Emmitt Wife (thinking to herself):: Wow, this is too much. I can't wait until Kobe Bryant get divorced, he's next in line. Martin Lawrence was first, Emmitt is second, third ???? KOBE? LABRON JAMES?.:starspin

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
9692749.jpg

did you hear - henson threw a bad pass and is outta here. the silence from bp was deafening and jerry jones rues the day we traded for him.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
9692749.jpg

Emmitt: Can you believe some guy thought this pic was worthy of a "caption this!" thread?​

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
9692749.jpg

Emmitt: I'm gonna nail this before we're through with this Dance thing.​

(that's not funny but it's what I'd be thinking) :D

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
that's not his wife.. that's his Dancing With The Stars partner... his wife is actually a lot hotter.. she won Miss Virginia and was 1st runnerup for Miss America.. check out this tasty lick:

fn040517.jpg

EMMITT-SMITH-WEDDING-FEATUR.jpg

8mt1027.jpg

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
that's not his wife.. that's his Dancing With The Stars partner... his wife is actually a lot hotter.. she won Miss Virginia and was 1st runnerup for Miss America.. check out this tasty lick:

fn040517.jpg

GOOD LAWD... Emmitt done well

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
she's alright...

if you're into that whole pretty eyes, gorgeous body, takes care of herself and is great in bed-type. :D

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
I got it :D

9692749.jpg

Emmitt: Preacher Hornbuckle said I'd like this girl...Yeah, I think he's gonna be right.​

(that one's just wrong isn't it?)

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
she's alright...

if you're into that whole pretty eyes, gorgeous body, takes care of herself and is great in bed-type. :D
haha.. :D

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
she's alright...

Yeah, personally I think that's a little overkill...:)