Caption This:: Emmitt Smith walking with Cheryl Burke

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
wow, this guy is really hammering it home tonight, i mean jeez can he do something right today.

Dang Commanders fans, they cant even do a good job pretending to be cowboy fans

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
wow, this guy is really hammering it home tonight, i mean jeez can he do something right today.

Dang Commanders fans, they cant even do a good job pretending to be cowboy fans
:confused: :confused: :confused:

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
I got it :D

9692749.jpg

Emmitt: Preacher Hornbuckle said I'd like this girl...Yeah, I think he's gonna be right.

(that one's just wrong isn't it?)

you must be Martin Lawrence, if you got it.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
i think the dances with stars one is hotter, his wife kinda has a chucky thing going on and it creeps me out. Sorry emmitt...

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
stealth said:
i think the dances with stars one is hotter, his wife kinda has a chucky thing going on and it creeps me out. Sorry emmitt...
ummm.. are you taking crazy pills?

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
look at the pic where she is smiling huge, she looks like she wants to kill me....
lol not really but that pic and a few more of her that I have seen just creep me out, don't know why...

MONT17

Reaction score
Emmitt says to the girl "You know some of these so called Cowboy fans think u r my wife"

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
MONT17 said:
Emmitt says to the girl "You know some of these so called Cowboy fans think u r my wife"
Mont17, you have been posting for half a year and half and have 716 posts.. and still no avatar or signature? come on, man!