Twitter: Caption this photo: Dak

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I hope that poor ginger kid grows up and punishes all that stand in his way.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
*Ha,, you know she'd knocked on my door one morning ( I think 3 days ago& I ain't seen her in 2+ years) & woke me up from a dead 2 the world sound sleep & I yelled from the couch "who is it&what the hell do you want" I was half asleep still & I thought she'd said "it's Londa" ( well, that's big sis executor of the trust&who conveniently has kept all the oilwell production all to her self,and I know I prolly would "go to jail" for a very long time if she's ever on the other side of my front door within the time span of 3 seconds max , so, what verbal invectives I'd rapid fired off my tounge& outta' my mouth would've shaded GunnerySgt. R Lee Ermey's pallor ashen*
(I feel kinda' bad about it now, as I ain't talked to her in two phone number changes & don't know how to get ahold of her):facepalm:
Lol! You must have done something right if she keeps coming back.....BTW, Waldo was asking about you a few minutes ago. He misses you too.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I have no idea about the caption for the picture but it's good to see Dak investing his time with the youth of America. He seems to be moving well. Comeback player of 2021.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
looks like dak is pissed that this kid kicked his butt in a throwing contest too.
Dang can someone find somebody with no arms or legs to throw against Dak.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is some serious BS from Fish. Why in the he** would he post something so freaking suggestive. And put a young man on national blast..... Fish is a idiot and hope someone sees how stupid this guy really is. just like this post.

just lost any and all respect for Fish Sports.

Fish has been a joke for years. He rarely gets actual inside info. Most of what he gets is 100% speculation on his part and is right less than most posters on this board.