Caption this

erod

Reaction score
Who cares. Dawkins will be at home eating fried chicken watching the Cowboys in the playoffs.
Dawkins will be in the playoffs longer than the Cowboys this year. Watch.

erod

Reaction score
No one cares about that bum. His team isn't even the playoffs currently. You watch. Go root for the Bills, fake fan.
They'll be in. They've won two less games than us, and they haven't lost a game yet by more than one score.

They're finding their form while we're losing ours.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

mldardy

Reaction score
"Anyone who doesn't share my blind homer point of view isn't a real Cowboys fan! I'm so mad I'll look up 3 Bills forums."

Good lord, stop embarrassing yourself. :muttley:
"Any one who doesn't share my negative point of view isn't a real Cowboys fan! I'm so mad that this guy isn't negative after a loss like I am"

You don't have to be a blind homer to not go hysterical over one loss.

You are without a doubt one of the most negative posters on here. You've been on here all day celebrating this loss. Get the hell outta here. :rolleyes:

Stak78

Reaction score
Great block. Schoonmaker got called for holding for blocking that well a couple of weeks ago.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
"Any one who doesn't share my negative point of view isn't a real Cowboys fan! I'm so mad that this guy isn't negative after a loss like I am"

You are without a doubt one of the most negative posters on here. You've been on here all day celebrating this loss. Get the hell outta here. :rolleyes:
Being honest about one sees isn't being negative, unless one can't handle honesty. Obviously, you can't.

You're a fanboy, I'm an adult. I accept what I see, good or bad, while you react emotionally. That's on you.