Caption this

mldardy

Reaction score
Being honest about one sees isn't being negative, unless one can't handle honesty. Obviously, you can't.

You're a fanboy, I'm an adult. I accept what I see, good or bad, while you react emotionally. That's on you.
You're a negative boy.

Anyone who has to proclaim that they are an adult usually isn't one.

You hate positive posters. Every time someone posts something positive here you come to shoot it down. I'm sure when it's sunshine outside you hope it snows and rains. I know you HATED that 5 game winning streak we had. Had to absolutely tear you apart. 'Damnit I hate when the Cowboys win' :muttley:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You're a negative boy.

You hate positive posters. Every time someone posts something positive here you come to shoot it down. I'm sure when it's sunshine outside you hope it snows and rains. I know you HATED that 5 game winning streak we had. Had to absolutely tear you apart. 'Damnit I hate when the Cowboys win' :muttley:
You don't know a damn thing about me.

You're just a grown man who cries like a child over a football game, and pisses his jammies when anyone calls him on it. :muttley:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'M AN ADULT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This dude really typed that.
Indeed, you're showing how much of an adult you are in this thread. Every post has contained tears, but I'm sure a few more laugh emojis will fool everyone.

Get a little madder, piss those jammies a little more, and give us a few more emojis to show us you really ain't mad.

HotDog37

Reaction score
oh hi! :) you weigh like 215 and weigh Iike 320. Lets have some fun.

really.png

Creeper

Reaction score
I know it looks bad but Clark was beginning to pursue the RB who was behind him. The OT who has 100 lbs on him kept up the block but Clark was not really pushing against him.

My caption would be "HOLDING, #73" because he was grabbing inside Clark's pads and he did not let go when Clark attempted to pursue the runner.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
On the positive side, Clark kept Dawkins from getting into the end zone ..:)