Caption this

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
OT: I know that I asked about those White jerseys before... But I am curious if those are available for sale anywhere.

As far as caption: BigD has it locked.

I know you used to be able to purchase used practice jerseys, but I'm not sure about it anymore. I'm pretty sure they don't sell a production version of it.

And I apologize, but I don't get BidD's caption. Perhaps I'm too new to know. Could someone please explain? Thank you!

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
MikeCowboy3189 said:
And I apologize, but I don't get BidD's caption. Perhaps I'm too new to know. Could someone please explain? Thank you!
read the post I did right before yours..

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
MikeCowboy3189 said:
I know you used to be able to purchase used practice jerseys, but I'm not sure about it anymore. I'm pretty sure they don't sell a production version of it.

Used would be fine even. Would be a cool addition to his collection.

And you dont have to apologize for not knowing.

BigD was referring to a thread started by a guy that stated he wouldnt watch another Cowboys game until TO was no longer on the team. The thread is pretty entertaining.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Used would be fine even. Would be a cool addition to his collection.

And you dont have to apologize for not knowing.

BigD was referring to a thread started by a guy that stated he wouldnt watch another Cowboys game until TO was no longer on the team. The thread is pretty entertaining.

Okay I'll look for the thread. Thanks.

Used meaning actually used by a player on the team and then put up for sale. Which means pretty expensive. However I did some EBay searching and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dallas-Cowboys-NFL-Equipment-Reebok-Practice-Jersey-XL_W0QQitemZ220005627060QQihZ012QQcategoryZ24954QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Looks like they made a production version after all.

ljs44

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
OT: I know that I asked about those White jerseys before... But I am curious if those are available for sale anywhere.

As far as caption: BigD has it locked.

Try ESPN. I got a merchandise magazine this week that had cowboys practice jerseys. But they were only 2 choices, a blue #99 and white #12.

Check the ESPN Shop online

BlueWave

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
017051594.jpg

Some things never change.