Car dash goop

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I just had my car, a 2014 Honda Civic, fully detailed. What a difference it made! Everything's super nice like a new car now, and I want to keep it that way.

I actually got a car wash subscription, so now I can go though their car wash as many times as I want until January. Gonna do the vacuum and wipe down my dash, etc., too. Therefore, I'll need to invest in some type of dash cleaner/protector. The stuff I had before must have spilled and dried up.

I know that Armor-All is a popular brand, and I've bought it before, but I do remember someone telling me that brand isn't all that anymore. They recommended something else, but I can't remember its name. But I'm sure there must be plenty of people here who keep their cars well maintained. Maybe someone has a favorite that they can recommend.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just had my car, a 2014 Honda Civic, fully detailed. What a difference it made! Everything's super nice like a new car now, and I want to keep it that way.

I actually got a car wash subscription, so now I can go though their car wash as many times as I want until January. Gonna do the vacuum and wipe down my dash, etc., too. Therefore, I'll need to invest in some type of dash cleaner/protector. The stuff I had before must have spilled and dried up.

I know that Armor-All is a popular brand, and I've bought it before, but I do remember someone telling me that brand isn't all that anymore. They recommended something else, but I can't remember its name. But I'm sure there must be plenty of people here who keep their cars well maintained. Maybe someone has a favorite that they can recommend.
Nothing wrong with Armor All. Just don't use it on your pedals. They make wipes too, which are very convenient.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score

I know that Armor-All is a popular brand, and I've bought it before, but I do remember someone telling me that brand isn't all that anymore. They recommended something else, but I can't remember its name. But I'm sure there must be plenty of people here who keep their cars well maintained. Maybe someone has a favorite that they can recommend.[/QUOTE

Meguiars is probably the one you are thinking of. They are better than Armor-All. Here is the interior one.
https://www.meguiars.com/automotive/products/meguiars-ultimate-interior-detailer-g16216-152-oz-spray

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Meguiars is probably the one you are thinking of. They are better than Armor-All. Here is the interior one.
https://www.meguiars.com/automotive/products/meguiars-ultimate-interior-detailer-g16216-152-oz-spray

Thanks a ton. I'm going to get myself a bottle of that.

You know, it's amazing what a psychological lift it is to get your car all cleaned up and spiffy. Don't get me wrong. My car didn't look like the city dump, but it was dirty, and the seats had some stains that I wasn't sure would come out (they did), and I had some empty wiper fluid bottles littering it up. I didn't realize how crappy that mess made me feel. I've got it all nice and spiffed up like a new car now. It feels great.

Thanks again for the advice.