Career High ~ Peterson against Texas Defense

TxStar61

Reaction score
the game in not even finished and this young man has in 32 carries gone over 220 yds. The score does not reflect that at all but I guess with 3 turnovers on both . Defensive struggle but Texas was SHUT OUT! :D

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BOOOMER !!!!!

Where the Horn fans ??? :D

AD ran all over that D all day long. They couldnt do anything to stop him. Unreal a freshman can do that to a top 5 team. WOW !!!

SHUT OUT !!

5 for 5 baby

SOONER !!!!

TxStar61

Reaction score
Dallas said:
BOOOMER !!!!!

Where the Horn fans ??? :D

AD ran all over that D all day long. They couldnt do anything to stop him. Unreal a freshman can do that to a top 5 team. WOW !!!

SHUT OUT !!

5 for 5 baby

SOONER !!!!

Score could and should have been a WHOLE lot worse! / or better depending on how you look at it.
Redzone troubles...?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Good pass D. FO Sho!

Run D is pretty suspect for Texas yes ???

Boomer !

TxStar61

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Good pass D. FO Sho!

Run D is pretty suspect for Texas yes ???

Boomer !

With 302 yds rushing and 102 (?) yds passing... yes ...looks like the pass was shut down so much more that the run. Peterson was given breaks (I noticed) the closer they got to the endzone. That made me a tad up happy. But I realize that this kid has 3 to 4 years with OU...If all goes well- He will have plenty of time to score! :D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I was amazed he was able to run like that on the Texas defense. This kid may be one of the best ever when its all said and done.

TxStar61

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I was amazed he was able to run like that on the Texas defense. This kid may be one of the best ever when its all said and done.

His stats are amazing. I pray that his injuries are limited and that he plays for the Cowboys one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
TxStar61 said:
His stats are amazing. I pray that his injuries are limited and that he plays for the Cowboys one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why play for the Cowboys? You guys already have Julius Jones, the Cowboys don't need Peterson!

TxStar61

Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
Why play for the Cowboys? You guys already have Julius Jones, the Cowboys don't need Peterson!

And you think that a Jones will out do a Peterson (in a few years?)?
Come on now! :p Yes I was hoping that Julius would do what was needed for RB but we will have to wait almost till next year to find out.
Honestly (though , I just thought - I don't know Julius' stats) I think that Peterson is doing better...am I prejudice? Prove me wrong. Show me ...