Carlisle might be worse then Garrett

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
His team just threw up 50 count em 50 three point attempts. And lost. How the hell is that an offense?

JayFord

Reaction score
Crap i saw the stats

who allows their team to shoot 13-50

i dont mind the 50 but the 13? No idda been told them stahp it

gmb1

Reaction score
It was like a Houston Rockets game with Luka being James Harden. That was the reason they lost the western conference finals a couple of years ago but Rick thinks it's a great strategy. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can't stand Houston or the way they play. Rick needs to stop this crap.

Johnny23

Reaction score
You should blame analytics because they say it's either a 3 or a lay up. So you get chuckers and rim runners. Mid range game is being phased out because the nerds say it's not that efficient.

StylisticS

Reaction score
That's the new nba nowadays. Saw this last year and to many teams are attempting a high number of threes. I see that 22 out of 30 teams are attempting 30 or more three pointers per game on average so far. That's insane.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His team just threw up 50 count em 50 three point attempts. And lost. How the hell is that an offense?

Thats how modern basketball is played. You just need better shooters. Its worked for GS and Houston. You just need shooters.

gmb1

Reaction score
Garrett Part 2 from Carlisle tonight. :thumbdown:

Zordon

Reaction score
Taking out Maxi for Powell was incredibly stupid.

gmb1

Reaction score
Damn Mavs just have too many problems to be a playoff contender. Losing to the Knicks? Digusting just like the Cowboys losing to the Jets.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Bad loss but there will be some this season, even to terrible teams. Mavs are still learning how to win, they will have games like this while also stealing some games against better teams. Luka had a horrible shot at the end there but that's what happens when a 20 year old is your best player and is 90% of the offense

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Apparently being a head coach in Dallas is a lifetime appointment

DFWJC

Reaction score
One of the universally known 3-4 best coaches in the league is not Jason Garrett

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
One of the universally known 3-4 best coaches in the league is not Jason Garrett

carslile? No one has him in the top 10 let alone top 3-4.

looks like they are going to lose to the Knicks again. Giving NY 3 wins on the year, two against Dallas.

gmb1

Reaction score
carslile? No one has him in the top 10 let alone top 3-4.

looks like they are going to lose to the Knicks again. Giving NY 3 wins on the year, two against Dallas.
Pretty sad but I hope they make the playoffs anyway. I don't think KP will be anything special tho....

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
He is just like Garrett.

Garrett- Zeke is getting a yard a carry? Keep running up the middle

carslile- we are shooting 5% from downtown? Keep throwing them up.