Carolina is the best team in the NFC right now...

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Maybe so, but they're beating up on an overrated Bucs team.....Let them beat ATL and then make a statement like that.

DBoys

Reaction score
While they have played well against a good defense I am not sold on them yet.

Week 13 and 16 will tell us everything about this team. They play Atlanta and Dallas.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Maybe so, but they're beating up on an overrated Bucs team.....Let them beat ATL and then make a statement like that.

whats so good about beating Atlanta?

David

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I also think they're the best team in the conference right now, followed closely by Eli's Giants. I'd put Atlanta, and possibly us pending next Monday's results, in the category directly behind them. Washington and Philly are also looming, but I'm questioning both after last week's blowouts.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Dale said:
I also think they're the best team in the conference right now, followed closely by Eli's Giants. .

sorry, couldnt disagree more about the Giants...

David

burmafrd

Reaction score
The Giants D is in a mess- noway they are better then us. We pretty much dominated them in our game.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
i have watched every carolina game this year except this one and i can say we are right on pace if not better then they are.

im sayin this without any bias.

they have NO RUNNING GAME AT ALL!

and u can bait jake to throw some dumb passes.

and their defense isnt what it used to be.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I agree with those people saying they don't buy the Giants. I admit their O is as dangerous as any but their D is horrible and will get exposed by the good teams that can really fling it. The Cowboys are without a doubt better than them because in that Giants game we were moving the ball with ease but we made dumbt TO's and still won the game. Also the Cowboys D showed that they can stop the Giants strength which is the Offense. I am more worried about the Eagles than Giants and i think we are also now better than the Eagles

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
Is Washington better than us?

We outplayed the Giants and won. We just about doubled their time of pos. and held them to under 100 yards for 3 quarters. We outplayed the Commanders and blew it. There's your difference. The guy should have said "Yet we OUTPLAYED and beat them"

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
We are no better than Giants if that's what you are getting at

Not sure if that's what was meant either, but I agree with you.
I'm sure the Giants fans, as well as other people are saying they are not sold on the Cowboys yet either.
We will se in a few more weeks.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
we completly dominated the Giants ....... we just kept making mental errors.

How you guys could be impressed by the Giants is beyond me.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
zrinkill said:
we completly dominated the Giants ....... we just kept making mental errors.

How you guys could be impressed by the Giants is beyond me.

I havent been impressed with them

they are ok, but other than the nice win over the Commanders they havent done much to impress anyone...

David

BillsFan

Bledsoe for MVP
Reaction score
Dallas is just as good as any of these teams that we are discussing. I wouldn't say any NFC team really has stepped out yet.

Giants, Cowboys, Panthers, Falcons, Commanders, Seahawks, Eagles ... It's hard to rank them. I can't.